Chapter 7 | ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

I woken up by the buzzing noise from my phone. It's my mother.

Me : "mom?"
Mother : "y/n. How are you? How's your trip? I'm waiting for your call."
Me : "I'm sorry mom. I've been busy exploring the city."
Mother : "I'm glad you having so much fun there."
Me : "Can you call me again later?"
Mother : "Why?"
Me : "Mom.. it's 4.45 in the morning. I'm still sleeping"
Mother : "Oops I forgot about the time difference. Sorry honey. I'll call you again later"
Me : "Okay mom. Bye"
I hung up and go back to sleep.

A few hours later my alarm went off. I woke up with a groan and turn it off. I'm tired. I stay in the bed for a little bit. Just staring at the ceiling. After half an hour, I finally got up, brush my teeth, and wash my face.

I walk to the kitchen and everybody already there. And we eat our breakfast peacefully. As usual, aunt Carol and her husband went to work. Leaving me and Jason. He still look like a mess because of the situation with his boyfriend.

As a good friend, I decided to take him for a walk so he can get some fresh air, and hopefully it'll help to clear his mind. We walked to the park and stop at our usual coffee shop. Even the waitress kinda scares me, I keep coming back to this place because of the drinks (and the price).

There is only 2 seat left in here. It's in the front side of the shop. As always, Jason went inside to order the drink. And I waited here. I don't wanna go inside. The waitress still trying to flirt with me. She's creeping me out with her aggressiveness.

Jason come back with the drinks. And we talk about life for a half an hour when suddenly his phone rings then he pick it up and move aside so he can have a private conversation.

After a few minutes call, "Y/n I gotta go. I need to talk to my boyfriend face to face to solve our situation" he sound frustrated.

"Oh.. okay Jason. You can go."

"But.. are you okay walking home alone?" He asked.

"Don't worry about me. Just go Jason. I'll be fine." I said, giving a reassuring smile. He hugged me and left.

Now I'm alone. I don't have any idea of where to go. I don't wanna go home either. So I pull out my phone and start reading some fanfiction on Wattpad.

In the middle of my reading, I feel someone give me a light tap on my shoulder. That tap brings me back from my fantasy.

"Hi.. it's you again. Is this seat taken? May I sit here? Apparently this is the only empty seat in this shop." She smiled.

It's Helena again..

I smiled back. Widely.
"Of course you can sit here miss Bonham Carter. My friend just left, sooo you can take his seat"

"Oh please just call me Helena. Or Hellie. Miss Bonham Carter just too long and makes me feel like my mother" she laughed and sit down. I just nodded and smiled.

"Anyway, I forgot to thank you because you help my daughter the other day. Thank you.. hmm.. miss??"

"Y/n. My name is y/n. And it's not a problem." i told her. I keep looking at the ground. I'm too nervous to look her in the eyes.

"You know, it's considered as rude to talking with people but you don't look at their eyes." She said, trying to make me look into her eyes.

"It's just.. I-I can't look at you Helena.." I'm getting more and more nervous. But I tried my hardest to look up and meet her gaze.

"And why is that? Am I making you nervous?" She look at me deeply with her beautiful dark brown eyes and smirked.

Wooooww that smirk

Before I can answer her, the waitress came up to us.

"Hello. Would you like to order another iced tea?" She asked. Smiling. Weirdly.

"No. Thank you" I said.

"Or maybe iced cappuccino?"

"No."

"Or.. do you want to order something to eat?" She keep pushing.

Her weirdness makes me uncomfortable. Helena could sense that. She then put her hand on mine. I look at her and she give me a wink.

"My girl and I will leave soon. Thank you dear." She said to the waitress and smiled. The waitress look at Helena and then look at our hands. Her smile disappeared then she left.

"Thank you Helena. You just save my life." I said and and she just give me a smile. I look at our hand. She didn't move her hand. I start blushing and withdraw my hand.

"That's fine love. I'm happy to help you." She sip on her coffee and continue, "so where were we? Oh yes. You haven't answered my question yet."

"W-What question?" I asked.

"Why can't you look at me in the eye?"

"I-I just.. I.. You.. I mean.." I stutter and she laughed.

"And now you stuttering. You really cute y/n. Don't be nervous love. Just spill it out"

Relax y/n.. don't creep her out.. just relax

"It's just, I'm a big fan of you Helena. I watch almost all of your movies and videos. I love poetry because of you. You saved my life without you even knowing. I can keep ranting about you for hours. But I wouldn't do that. It'll scares you." I nervously laughed. She just smiled.

"Well thank you. That's very sweet of you. I'm flattered."

"I'm just being honest ma'am" I smiled.

"Care for a walk with me? I'm pretty sure if we not leaving now, your fans over there will come to us again" she referring to the waitress.

"Of course. I would love to." We both got up from our seat and start walking around the park.

I can see a lot of paparazzi taking pictures of Helena.

"Do you realize that people, well, paparazzi taking pictures of you right now?" I asked.

"That happened all the time dear. Just ignore them." She said and I nodded.

"So.. I assume you're not from around here, aren't you?"

"No.. I'm from y/c. I'm here just for holiday" and for you Hellie

"Ohh that's nice. I wish I can go on holiday too." She sigh. "But anyway. How old are you?"

"I'm 23. Almost 23."

"Oh you're so young."

We ended up talking about my hometown, then she tells me about her childhood. Our walk last for about an hour. Until it's time for her to go.

"I have to go now. It's really nice to meeting you again. I had so much fun talking with you y/n" she said.

"Walking and talking with you is considered as an honor for me Helena" I replied and she hugged me. She smells like vanilla and kind of flowers. Sweet but fresh. My head is foggy.

"You really sweet y/n. I hope we can meet again one day." She pulled away from the hug.

"I hope that too Helena."

"Bye y/n. And take care" she waving goodbye, I wave back. She walk to the opposite direction from me.

I went back home with a huge smile on my face. I can't believe I meet Helena again. I even taking a walk with Her. Having a conversation like a friend.

My life here is really amazing..

The next morning, I woke up pretty late. I open my phone and scroll through my Instagram as usual. A lot of Helena's fan accounts posting a picture of Helena walking in the park with a caption 'Helena hanging out with friend in London yesterday' I laughed hysterically.

That 'friend' was me guys..

== a/n ==
Second time meeting Helena by accident. We start living in our dream gayzzz..

I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and leave comments ❤️