Chapter 10 | ᴊᴏʙ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛʏ

HELENA'S POV

I drove my car to my house in silence. My mind keep thinking about what was just happened. I just kissed y/n. A stranger that I've meet for only a few times.

What if she tell everyone about the kiss? What if she start a rumour about me being gay. No no no. Y/n is not like that, is she?

I parked my car and went inside the house. The kids were at their father's. So I'm home alone. I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass and a bottle of wine from the cupboard. Then go straight to my bedroom.

I decided to take a bath to relax my body and hoping it'll clear my mind. I bring the wine to the bathroom and put the glass and wine on a little stool beside the tub. I turn on the water and while waiting for the tub to get filled, I took off my clothes.

The water feels warm and relaxing. My body starts to relax especially with the help from the wine.

While I'm enjoying the warm bath. My hand start to wandering around. My mind start thinking about y/n. I wish she was here now. I touch my breast and squeeze them, imagining it was y/n's hand. My hand go further to my pussy, moving circle on my clit. I let out a moan. I flinched and snap back to reality.

What the fuck is happening to me..

I got up from the tub and dry myself and went to bed. I really need to get her out of my mind. I read a book and finally fall asleep.

*TIME SKIP*

It's been a long time, well.. a few months since my encounter with y/n and yet she's still filling my mind every single day.

I can't keep it to myself anymore. I need to talk to someone. Someone who's understand about this kind of stuff. Then Sarah's name popped up in my head. So I dialed her number.

Sarah : "Hello"
Me : "Sarah?"
Sarah : "Yes.. what's up Helena? Is everything okay?"
Me : "I don't know. What are you doing? Are you home? Can I drop by?"
Sarah : "Ooooukay.. you act really weird. But okay. Yes I'm at home."
Me : "Great! I'll see you in an hour"

I hung up and getting ready. I'm staying at hotel not far away from Sarah's home. I'm in the US filming Ocean's 8 with her.

30 minutes later I arrived at Sarah's.. then I knocked. She immediately open the door.

"I'm so sorry for the sudden visit" I apologize.

"It's okay Helena. Come on in." We went inside and walk through the hall to the kitchen.

"Is everything okay Helena?" She look genuinely concerned.

"No.. Yes.. I mean I don't know"

"Take a deep breath. Relax. And tell me what is going on." She said trying to calm me down.

I keep silent for a moment. I don't know how to explain this to her. I don't know where to start. Sarah patiently waiting for me to explain the situation.

"Sarah?" I sit on a stool near the kitchen counter. While Sarah leaned against the stove across from me.

"Yes Helena?"

"How did you find out that you like women?" I ask quietly, almost whispering.

"Pardon?" She's confused.

"I'm sorry. I just. I have this strange feeling towards someone. A woman. A girl to be more specific. But I don't quite understand what is it" I told her.

"Ohh.. well.. it's just like falling in love with men. No difference. You feel safe and comfortable around that person. They make your life feel complete and you feel empty when they're not around. There is some connection between the two of you. And you keep thinking about them 24/7. Something like that."