Chapter 35 | ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ

It's been a week since the incident, Helena and I were ready to get back to work. She doesn't have tight schedule though. It's just photoshoot and attending events.

Helena doesn't really enjoy attending events especially awards events. She doesn't like walking on the red carpet and to sit still throughout the event.

This week she has to attend BAFTA. I've already prepared a dress for her. A black silky dress with off shoulder neckline. I know it'll look amazing on her.

Today is the day. Helena woke up pretty late. The kids stays at Elena for the weekend since Helena will be kinda busy with events.

Helena already in the bathroom taking a shower while I'm preparing coffee and a toast for us. Then I hear a knock on the front door.

I opened it up and it's Helena's team. Adam, Ben, and Louise. Louise is Helena's makeup artist besides Morag. I met her a few times before. Morag is working with Cate right now that's why Louise taking the spot.

"Y/n! Hey girl. It's nice to see you. How are you?" Ben hugs me immediately when I open the door.

"Hey guys. I'm great. I'm so happy to see you guys too" I hug them all. "Come in" I step aside and let them in.

"Is Helena ready yet?" Louise asked.

"She'll be join us in a minute. She's still taking a shower." I told her, "she stay up too late" I added and chuckled.

They sat in the living room as usual. Waiting for the queen to come join in. I make them coffee. Not long after I served the coffee for them, Helena finally showed up.

She's still pouting and looks grumpy. I got up and walk her to the kitchen so she can have her breakfast and coffee. Her team understand that she need to have her morning coffee before talking to anyone or she'll act as wild as Bellatrix and the Red Queen combined.

"I hate awards show" she sighs and take a sip of her coffee then eat her toast.

"I know love. But it's your job." I sat across from her, "besides you don't have to stay there all night, you can leave anytime you want." I said.

"You were right. I just need to walk on the red carpet, get a lot of booze, and then leave." She said cheerfully.

"Ummm.. I don't really agree with the second thing you just said" I said.

"Oh come on. Let me have some fun" she pout.

I shook my head and chuckled.

After we finished our breakfast, she walked to the living room and meet her team. I stayed behind to wash the dishes then join everyone.

Hours later we were done doing makeup and dressed up. We.. yes we. Since I'm Helena's plus one, I have to dressed up as well.

 Since I'm Helena's plus one, I have to dressed up as well

Here Helena's look