Chapter 32 | ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏ?

I feel a soft hand holding my own hand. I tried to open my eyes. The light starts to filled my vision. I was in the room. My sights still blurry but it slowly adjusted. This isn't my room or Helena's.

Helena

I look at the person who's holding my hand. I thought I will find Helena beside me but no. It's my mother. Sleeping while sitting beside my bed and holding my hand.

"Mom?" I said weakly.

"Y/n? Darling? You awake!!" My mother woke up immediately. "I'll call the doctor" she added then quickly press the bell button near the bed.

"I am mom." I smiled, "Where am I?"

"You're in the Hospital dear. You've been stabbed. Remember?" She said as she strokes my hair.

The horrible memories coming in a flash. I remembered I've been attacked by some drunk man and he stabbed me then I passed out. I also remember that I knocked that man down with a vase and called the police.

Does the police arrived after that or Helena comes first. Oh my god what if Helena comes first and the guy woken up??

"Where's Helena? Is she okay?" I asked starts to worry.

"She is fine dear. Don't worry about her. I'll let her know that you already awake. You'll see her soon" my mother said trying to calm me down.

I nodded and smiled.

My mother telling me about what happened when I passed out. How she knows about the incident. She also telling me about how Helena always by my side and never leaving me even for a second.

But why she isn't here now? Is she busy? Hmm.. yeah maybe she has to go to work.. or something..

"Where's dad?" I asked again.

"He's at your flat to fetch my things, he'll be here in the afternoon" she said.

A few minutes later a doctor came to check on me. He said that everything is fine and I just need to stay here for a few more days until my wound gets better.

After the examination the doctor and the nurse leave the room. Not long after that the door is open again, I thought it was the doctor or nurses, turns out it's Sarah and Cate.

"Heyy you already awake! Thank god I was worried about you." Sarah said walking fast towards my bed.

"Hey guys. Long time no see. How do you know I'm here?" I smiled.

"The news. And from Helena of course" Cate said.

"The news?" I asked in confusion.

"You know when something happened to someone famous and it involves the police, it's usually become the headlines and the news spread fast like a virus" Sarah said, "don't worry about that. Anyway. How are you feeling?" She continued.

"I feel better. My body still weak and my wound hurts so bad but other than that, I'm fine" I said.

"Omg! Sarah!" Cate nudged Sarah and pointing to my mother with her eyes.

"Oh wow! How rude we are. We didn't realize you were there. You must be y/n's mother. Hi I'm Sarah" Sarah said when she saw my mother sitting on the couch not far away from the bed.

"I'm Cate. We're.. umm.. y/n's friend.. well.. Helena's friend but y/n our friend too now" Cate smiled widely.

"Hi.. I already know who you both are.." my mother smiled back, "and yes I'm y/n's mother. Call me Lisa" they shake hands.