Chapter 14 | ʀɪꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪɴᴇ

I woke up with Helena still sleeping beside me. I watch her sleep. Staring like a psycho. She looks so beautiful and peaceful. Her soft snores is so adorable.

A few minutes later, my alarm goes off. And I quickly turn it off.

"Nooo I don't wanna get up" Helena groans.

"Sshhh it's my alarm. You don't have to get up love" I whispered.

Helena just smiles with eyes still closed and pull my body closer to her.

"I want cuddle" she said and start drifting off again.

"As much as I love cuddling with you, I really need to go home ma'am" I give her a little kiss on her nose. She didn't say anything just pouting.

I went to the bathroom and change my clothes. After I'm done changing, I see Helena still in her deep sleep. So I decided to make her breakfast. I walked to the kitchen, going through her fridge and make some toast, fried eggs, and sausage. And some tea of course.

I put everything on the tray. It took me an hour to prepare the breakfast. When I feel the plate presentation is good enough, I went back to Helena's room with the tray.

"Rise and shine! Time to wake up Your Majesty" I said.

I put the tray on the night stand beside Helena. Then uncovering the blinds so the sun light can fill the room.

"No!" She immediately covered her face with the blanket.

I chuckled and get on top of Helena.

"Wake up sleepyhead. It's 9 o'clock already. I made you breakfast" I pull down her blanket so I can see her beautiful face. She just smiled.

"Now.. You need to get up and eat your breakfast. And me.. I will going home!" I said, trying to get off of her but she grab my hand.

"Do you really have to go?" She frowned and give me those puppy eyes again.

"Your cute puppy eyes won't work this time dear. I really need to go home. I'll be back. If you need anything, just call me, and I'll come here in a second!" I said stroking her cheek. She let go of my hand.

Helena sitting up and leaned on the headboard still frowning.

"Stop frowning. You'll see me every day. I work for you hells, remember?" I chuckled. "Here's your breakfast. I should get going" I placed the tray on her lap. When I'm about to leave, she grab my hand again.

"Can I.. umm.. at least get a goodbye kiss?" She said shyly.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I leaned in and give her kiss on her lips. Now she's grinning.

"Is that good enough? May I leave now Your Majesty?" I asked jokingly.

"Yes babygirl" she said smirking. My eyes widen when I hear that pet names. Did she just call me babygirl? And smirk? What?

"I-I'll go now. Call me if you need anything. I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?" I tried to look as calm as possible.

"Alright.. oh and thank you for this beautiful breakfast" she smiled widely and started to eat. I nodded and left her room.

On my way home, I keep thinking about that pet name that Helena just gave me. Babygirl. Is it random coincidence or she really heard me when I almost call her mommy?

Ugh me and my mommy issue!

After 20 minutes walks, I've finally arrived at Aunt Carol's house. I knocked. Someone opened the door. And to my surprise it's Jason.