Chapter 39 | ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

It's been 1 hour and Helena still on my phone. Reading through some stories. I don't know which one but it looks very interesting and intense because Helena looks so focus.

"Hellie.. aren't you sleepy?" I asked.

She didn't answer. She keep reading.

I tap her arm, "Hellie!"

"Huh? What?" She finally looks up.

"It's late. We better go to sleep."

"Yes. Yes. I'll sleep in a minute. Let me finish this first." She said.

"Hmmm alright then. I'm going to sleep now. Charge my phone before you sleep, will you?" She smiled and nodded.

"Yes love. Good night." She kissed my forehead then continue reading.

"Good night"

A few minutes later I fall asleep.

HELENA'S POV

Y/n fall asleep a few minutes after she said her good night. She must be really tired especially because of that silly drama I made at the photoshoot set.

I feel like a fool to think back about it. Y/n was right. I need to trust her more, my jealousy getting out of hand.

Anyway..

Y/n told me about fanfiction thing. I don't know why I really intrigued by it. I want to know how the fans writing down their fantasy. It would be really interesting.

Since there is no work tomorrow, I spent my night reading the fanfiction that y/n showed me. The story I'm reading right now is about Cate and the play.

I read pages after pages, they're really creative with the story. They can even describing sex scene in detail. They called it smut, I guess. I'm really impressed.

When I'm done reading Cate's fanfiction, I pressed back on the screen and it suddenly showed me y/n's reading list. There is a lot of story on her reading list. But mostly about... me.

Very interesting..

I clicked on the story titled Helena Bonham Carter Character One Shot. I read it. Let me be honest, the story was intense with sex in every pages of it.

Who are they? How old are they? How they can write such a story about this in detail? Their imagination is out of this world.

After a few more smut story, I decided to stop reading and go to sleep. I need to stop or else, I'll get turned on and couldn't sleep all night.

I turn the phone off, plugged in the charger and put it on the nightstand. I crawl under the blanket and cuddled with y/n. She's already in her deep sleep. Her breathing relaxes me. I fall asleep immediately.

End of Helena's POV

I feel a hand sneaking under my shirt and caressing my skin. It gives me goosebumps. I tried to ignore it and still closed my eyes. I'm not going to fall for her trick again.

But her hand now squeezing my breast and playing with my nipple, then I feel her hot breath on my neck.

"Stop it Helena, I won't fall for your trick this time." I murmured.

She didn't say anything instead she keeps doing her thing. Her hand went further down to my center. Stroking my thighs. My breathing becomes more heavy.

Helena suddenly stops and get up from the bed. I thought she finally give up and leave, but then.. I could feel my blanket get snatched. I tried to search for my blanket without opening my eyes but it's nowhere near me then I open my eyes.