Chapter 28 | ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING : DEATH OF CHARACTER ⚠️

Helena's POV

"HOW DARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!!" I yelled. Y/n didn't say anything she just stand there crying and look at me in disbelief.

We were fighting in the middle of the street but I'm not quite familiar with this place. People passing by casually like nothing happen.

"I wanna break up!" I told her. "No! Please don't leave me! I love you! You're my life! Please I can't live without you!" She sobbed. "Oh shut it! Stop that crap! You fucking cheat on me!"

"Let me explain! Please! I'm not cheating on you. It was just a mistake. You misunderstood what happened. I would never cheat on you!" She said with tears streaming down her face.

"Of fuck off!" I walk away leaving her behind. But then..

*CRASH*

There's a loud noise coming from behind me. Lots of people starts running towards the noise. "Call an ambulance! Someone got hit by a car!" A man's voice shouted from the same direction. I turned around and my heart dropped.

I saw y/n's body laying lifelessly in the middle of the road. "Y/N!!!!!" I run back to her and screamed. People step aside and giving me a way to her. I kneel down. I pulled her body closer and hug her then I starts sobbing.

"No. No. No! Baby I'm sorry. Forgive me. Please come back to me! Please! Don't leave me! Y/n! Baby! Wake up! Please" I beg her. She didn't respond. I still can feel her pulses but it's so weak.

"WHERE IS THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!!!" I screamed to all the people around me. I can't stop crying. I don't want to lose her. No! God! Please no!

"Helena" y/n whispered weakly and placed her hand on mine. "Baby I'm so sorry. Please stay with me. Don't leave me baby. Please" I begged her. She just smiled weakly "I love you Helena" after that her hand fell. Her body went limp. "Y/N NOOOOO!!!!"

I sat up. My body is sweaty and my heart is pounding. I breathe heavily.

"Helena? Are you okay?" Y/n sitting up beside me and rubbing my back.

Oh thank god it was just a dream..

"Y-yes. Just having a bad dreams" I smiled weakly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She look genuinely worried.

I take a deep breath trying to control my breathing.

"No dear. I'm fine. Let's go back to sleep" I told her and we lay down. She sleeps hugging me. It makes me feel relaxed and I fall back to sleep.

End of Helena's POV

I've been with Helena for almost a year now. But I've never seen her having a nightmare before. Since that night she treated me like I was some kind of a fragile object.

We were in the living room reading books together. The kids still at school.

"Hellie.. I think I'll go out to get some juice. Do you want some?" I asked.

"NO. No you can't go!" She responds quickly.

"W-why?"

"It's just.. no.. don't go by yourself. I'll go with you" she said.