Chapter 35 | ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ

Start from the beginning

This is my look

Ben and Louise leave the house after they're finished doing their work. Adam will come with us to the event.

We arrived at the venue a little bit late because of the traffic. Adam got out of the car first and helped Helena stepped out. The flash from lots of camera going crazy to capture Helena. There's a lot of people shouting her name trying to get her attention.

I walked with Adam a few step behind Helena as we used to. Helena keep her eyes on me like she's worried I'll get lost at some point.

"Y/N!!" Someone screaming my name from the crowds.

I look around and there's a girl waving at me. She's holding Helena's picture. I'm guessing she's her fans. I waved back and smiled.

"CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU?" she shouted.

"What?" I said, giving her a confused look.

I walked towards her.

"Can I take a picture with you please?!!" She asked again.

"Me? You want to take a picture with me? Why?" Adam and I laughed.

"I followed you on Instagram even before you moved to London. I'm Helena and y/n shipper. I really love you and Helena." She exclaimed.

"Oh wow. That's.... Really sweet of you. Thank you" I said awkwardly because I'm bad at taking complements. "Where are you from?" I asked.

"Germany" she said quickly.

"Oh that's far..-"

All of the sudden Helena came and hug me from behind. I flinched in surprise.

"Hellie! Don't be sneaky like that!" I said.

"Sorry dear. I can't see you anywhere, I thought I lost you." She grins. "Let's get inside" she said.

The girl just standing there without saying a word. She's speechless. Everyone around her starts to get chaos because of Helena's presence. Luckily there's a bunch of security around us.

"Wait.. this nice girl is from the Germany and she said she wants to take a picture with me. Can you believe it? She loves us" I told Helena.

"Ohh.. rightt.. that's really sweet, let's take a quick photos together then" Helena smiled.

The girl handed me her phone with her shaky hands and I passed it to Adam so he can take a picture of the three of us. We took a few pictures and I gave her phone back.

"Here you go.. thank you for supporting us." I said to her.

"C-can you.. can I have your autograph too Miss Bonham Carter?" She said nervously.

"Of course dear.." Helena said sweetly.

Helena took the marker and sign the picture. Another fans starts to pushing and screaming to get Helena's attention. They want her autograph as well.

"CALM DOWN. NO PUSHING." Helena shout to the crowd.

After a few more signing, Helena comes back and give me the marker.

"Let's get inside." She said.

"Alright ma'am, I'll be right behind you." I said.

The girl can't keep smiling. She reminds me of myself when I first met Helena.

"Here." I handed the marker and she took it.

"Thank you very much y/n. You really make my dream come true" she said starts to tearing up.

"My pleasure dear.." I said, "oh..  by the way.. what's your name?" I asked.

"Vanessa" she said.

"Alright Vanessa.. make sure to tag me on Instagram so I can follow you back. Okay?!" I smiled.

"Yes! Yes! I'll do it. Thank you again" she said.

I just give her a thumbs up and waved goodbye then I turned around to see Helena who's waiting for me with Adam.

"Took you long enough" she said with a little pout.

"I'm sorry love.. she just reminded me of myself. And also.. She came from far away just to see you.. it would be really sad for her if she didn't get anything." I said as we walked inside the building.

"You're too kind for this world" Adam said.

I rolled my eyes and we all laughed.

Hours passed. The event isn't over yet but we decided to leave early. Adam took a cab from the venue so we don't have to drive him home.

As soon as we arrived home, we removed all the glam stuff, get cleaned up and changed to pajamas then cuddled up in bed with a glass of wine.

We enjoyed the silence. She read some books and I'm busy with my phone. I've got a lot of tags and mentions on Instagram. I scrolled through the notifications and found vanessa's. I followed her, liked her posts, and leave comments.

"We need to get up early tomorrow" Helena suddenly said.

"Huh?" I put my phone away and look at her.

"We'll have a reunion tomorrow" she said.

"Reunion? With who?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh.. I haven't told you about Harry Potter cast reunion, have I?"

"No you have not. Why isn't it on the schedule?" I asked.

"It's because.. it's just a little reunion. A casual meet up. Only one media that allowed to do documentation and stuff like that. We don't have to dress up or anything" she explained.

I hummed and nodded.

Harry Potter cast reunion?? Tomorrow? It means Helen will be there too.. will she? It's been ages since the last time I saw her.. I want to see her again.. this is going to be exciting..

== a/n ==
I apologize! I don't know what am I doing with this chapter! I run out of ideas.. 😂😂😂

I know this chapter really bad and boring but I hope you still can enjoy it. Thank you for reading this chapter. I appreciate all of you, your comments and vote.
ILY ❤️