"I won't cry. " She wiped away the tears again but those already messed up her face. "I want to be stay strong for anyone " She said like a mantra..

"Neha.. " I called her slowly but she is repeating her sentence again and again.
Within no time I hugged her tightly but still she is repeating that sentence again.

"Neha.. It is enough. You are strong and you can protect anyone but you don't need to hold your emotions. Just let those tears falls and free your suffering. " I caressed her hairs but her tears are now making my shirt wet and her face is buried in my chest.

"I will make him pay for what he did. Let me meet him Ayaan. " She hitted on my chest. Her hit is her rage and her sufferings. Even though it hurts me, it soothe me when she shows her feeling..

"I will makes you meet him soon. He need to pay for all. " I kissed her forehead and she looked at me unbelievably with those teary eyes.

"I know you are bold and strong. But I know how fragile you are. You don't have to mask your emotions in front of me. Just cry Neha, cry everything out. I won't look at you. You can cry on my chest, but it is hurt me to see your suffering alone. Cry Neha." When I finished I can hear her sobbing, she is crying on my chest by hiding her face.

A

fter sometimes I can't hear anything I looked at her face and she is starting to cry again. Kissing her forehead I said, "it enough. My shirt is now drenched, I only need soap to wash it. " When I said these, she suddenly moved away from me and realised our position.

"Sorry." She stood up immediately with a jolt.

"Its okay. " I smiled at her hoping a return smile. Tightening her lips together she plastered a smile at me and walked away.

But I haven't finished talking. She is too fast, she walked out of our bedroom. At that time, Fahad is coming to our way.

I can't see Neha because I am facing her back but I know one thing her face clearly tells how much she cried. I can see her wiping her eyes when she met him.

"What happened Neha? " Fahad's face expression changed into concern. The packet of sweets, he was holding is now in floor and the next second his hands captured my collar.

"What did you done to her? " He shouted and even me is scared by my little brother's anger.

"Nothing." I am stammering. "I am your bhai. " I tried to remind him.

"I am asking what did you done to her. If you can't open your mouth my punch will touch your face. " I am gulping. I am looking at Neha with puppy eyes..

But I am so happy seeing her giggling at our actions. She is laughing there watching my terrible state.

"He did nothing but consoled me. " She finally said and he loosen his grip on my collar.

"What happened? " He rushed to her.

I am finding his care for her. He never saved me from fight with bhai or cousins. But now he was in rage. I didn't know that my brother grown up this much. I smiled at them and their cute bond.

"I suddenly got memory of my late friend. " She struggled to smile and it passed.

"If he do something to you, then tell me. I will take his intestine out. " He said looking me from head to toe.

"Hey, Fahad. You are behaving like I did something. " I reasoned.

Hugging her from side like a protective brother he looked at me with a smirk.
"I am her brother and I put our relationship before you. " He said looking at my face.

"Fahad. Okay brother and sister. " I rolled my eyes. "By the way, why you bought sweets? " I asked.

"Why Fahad? " Neha asked.

"Oh." Suddenly his grip on her hand loosened and his eyes bulged out at the sweets lying on the floor.

"How this happen? " He is shocked.

"When the protective brother came to punch me, he forgot about the sweet on his hand. " I tried to make him remember.

"Oh my sweets." He sat on the floor and acted like a kid.

"Where were you Fahad? I didn't get a glimpse of you since days. " She asked.

"Some meetings and one of that got success. I even confirmed that I will build my company office soon. I got investors. " He is echoing happiness. "That's why I bought sweets. " Sound turned into sad..

"Congrats Fahad. I know that my luck will give you something. " Neha is in ninth cloud.

"What about my hardwork? " He amused and she looked on the roof like she didn't heard it.

"My brother is best. Treat us on restaurant,that's why your sweets spoiled." I laughed and he narrowed his eyes.

"How you guys are doing? " He asked after collecting the messed sweets from the floor.

"We are doing very fine. " Putting an arm on her shoulder I pulled her cheek, only to gain a punch on my stomach. Yeah my fierce cat is back.

"Didn't you see. " I winked. When Fahad left and Neha about to walk away I catched her arm.

"I wanna tell you something more. "

❤❤❤

How is the update? I am not going at writing emotions. Hope this went fine.

Sorry for not replying to messages. I will reply soon. But don't forget to give me comments.

Do votes and share please.