It got around 9 pm as he made his way to his parents house.

When he walked in he saw _____ sleeping with Kiyoto on the couch both cuddling together.

He smiled..that was exactly what he wanted to see when he got back. Mitsuki walked into the living room fork the kitchen seeing him.

"About time you got home. They wanted to wait for you." Mitsuki said as he removed his gauntlets and put them on the ground and just took off his boots.

He walked over to the couch cherishing _____'s cheek then looking at his mom.

"How long have they been waiting? Did they eat?" He asked her.

"Honestly, since you left. And ya they did. Kiyoto's been eating more and more. I think he drained her." Mitsuki said laughing softly.

Katsuki moved to pick her up carefully he made sure Kiyoto was on her body so he didn't fall.

Mitsuki freaked out seeing him pick them up not thinking he could without dropping Kiyoto but Katsuki succeeded and moved walking upstairs to their room.

He set her down in bed and moved to get Kiyoto off her body.

Kiyoto woke up feeling the pull off her as he whined before seeing who got him off.

He smiled seeing Katsuki as Katsuki smiled down at him.

"I heard you tired out mommy. Is that true?" Katsuki asked him as he giggled up at him.

Katsuki smiled at him being moving to put him back into bed.

"Go back to sleep. Dont wake her." Katsuki said to him and just moved to get changed.

Kiyoto crawled to _____ trying to wake her wanting her attention again.

She moved her hand onto his head trying to quiet him down as he whined.

She yawned softly sitting up looking around her surroundings then seeing Katsuki change into just shorts as he stretched.

She smiled. "Did you move me?" She asked confused as he turned seeing her awake and glared at Kiyoto.

"You brat. I said not to wake her." Katsuki said as Kiyoto giggled cuddling into ______'s side as she smiled hugging him in her lap.

Katsuki sat down next to her as he kissed her lips.

"Ya I brought you up here. How are you?" Katsuki asked her.

Kiyoto sits in her lap clapping his hands as he babbled.

"I'm ok, what about you? You were out really late.."

"Ya, I had to finish something up. Stop staying up for me, i don't want you to sit around and wait." Katsuki said.

"Shhh just hug me." _____ said still being tired as Katsuki rolled his eyes.

He moved wrapping his arms around her as they both fall into bed happily.

Kiyoto sitting on _____'s stomach as he tried to join them crawling up her body to her under Katsuki's arm.