"W-what are you doing here? What did you do!?" She asked scanning her eyes for her phone.

"Sorry Kira. I made a promise and I get a reward if I complete it. Wanna know what the reward is??" Blade asked taking a step closer as she backed away to get to her phone on the couch.

"You." Blade smirked running at her but she dodged his attack.

Kiyoto starting to whine from the fast motion.

____ grabbed her phone, it was thankfully unlocked on Katsuki's contact as she tried to text him or call him but the only message she got through was the letter 'H'.

Blade glared.

"Come on you can't run. Drop the kid and come with me. Dont make this any harder then it needs to be." Blade said moving but she knew she wouldn't make it to the door.

She put Kiyoto down onto the ground hovering above him trying to think of something, there was nothing to cut herself with.. she finally just turned to him but he slashed his knife and cut her arm.

Blade smirked.

But before he could lick the knife she started her quirk and made a small lasso grabbing the knife and throwing it to the side.

"You wont lay a hand on him!" She glared.

Blade watched the knife fly to the side of the room as he just lunged at her grabbing her arms and smirking.

"Your mistaken i don't want him..I want you!" He said and gave a long lick at her cut which immediately got her to freeze.

"N-no.." she said as her body stopped moving. Her eyes screaming in fear.

Kiyoto looked up at his mother and started to cry he had no idea what was happening.

He tried to crawl to them which got her even more worried.

_____ couldn't move..

Blade smirked.

"Turn around." He ordered as she turned around.

She looked down seeing Kiyoto at her feet as she tried everything in her power to move to hold him but it didn't work, tears formed her eyes.

KATSUKI!

***
Riven tried to move but it was useless he couldn't..

He heard fighting inside and heard Kiyoto's cries which got him mad but there was nothing he could do..

Blade walked over outside to him and smirked before beating Riven up and tossing him back inside the house.

Riven laid passed out on the ground.

Blade turned to _____.

"You know...I did tell them I'd bring you in but..I think I should have some fun with you first, don't ya think?" Blade asked as he ordered her to face him again.

He saw her eyes, she looked terrified as he smirked.

"Let's go to the bedroom." He said as she followed him.