Arav: he is that monkey jumpy gorilla.

Avni widens her eyes. Avni looks at Neil and all she feels embarrassed.

Sonia: kids,

She smiles awkwardly.

Sonia: you know they say anything rubbish.

Shweta and Bebe nod.

Avni said in Arav's ear.

Avni: yes, he is.

Arav giggles and Avni keeps the finger on her lips.

Avni: shhh

Arav: he looks like.

Avni laughs but she stops instantly when she realised that where she is. She looks at Neil who was glaring at her but she was less affected.

Later, Avni meets with people, one come after one to meet her as it's her birthday she rubs her temple and forehead as her head was aching by meeting and talking nonstop that's why she hates and avoids attending meetings. Arnav and Sonia were worried for her even Neela maa.

Nm: Sonia, take Avni and Arav home she is looking exhausted.

Sonia nods.

Arnav: she will not go we all know how stubborn she is. She did not come here by her wish so, she will be here till papa is here.

Nm: that's right. I just hope it will not create an impact on her health. We all know about her migraine pain.

Sonia nods they look at Avni.

Man: Miss Avni, we all know that you love poetry and do sometimes please say some verses.

All looks at them.

Avni smiles.

Avni: no, nothing is like that I just say other's poetry.

Lady: then, say that one.

Avni: ab.

Many people requested. Neil was looking at her by picking a glass of soft drink.

Avni: ok, but it is a verse of a song.

Man: ok.

Avni looks at Ashish.

Avni: Mere naalon ki sun kar zubanein,
Ho gai mom kitni chatanein

Mere naalon ki sun kar zubanein,
Ho gai mom kitni chatanein

Maine pighla diya patharon ko,
Ik tera dil pighalta nahi.

Ashish and all look at her only the Mehta family understands the depth of her lines. Neil comes to her by saying.

Neil: Mahqade ke sabhi peene wale
Larkhara kar sanbhalte hain lekin

Teri nazron ka jo jaam pee le

Umer bhar wo sanbhalta nahi hai.

Avni rolls her eyes. Neil smiles but Mehta and Khanna family were confused to see Neil's behaviour towards Avni. Khannas never saw him flirting with any girl. Neil smiles to see Avni. Maddy was not liking it because Avni royally ignored her. Aman and Kareena smiles and looks at each other.

Later, Kareena cuts the cake, first, she feeds her mother then Neil and family. Avni smiles to see that.

Everyone was enjoying the party. Aman comes to Avni.

Aman: ab, Di, I have some work with you.

Avni: yaa say.

Aman: for that, you have to come with me but first promise me that you will listen to me with a calm mind.

Avni frowns she looks worried.

Avni: is everything alright?

Aman: yaa, yaa, come.

Aman takes her with him.

On the other side, Kareena was taking Neil somewhere by holding his arms. She was dragging him.

Neil: at least, tell me Kareena where are you taking me?

Kareena: just a minute, bro.

On the other side, Aman and Avni were coming.

Avni: Aman, what happened? at least tell me.

Avni and Neil were asking but did not get the answer.

Avni: Aman.

Neil: Kareena.

Avneil stops to see each other and shocked. Neil was looking at Avni.

Avni: Aman, why you took me, her?

Neil: what is this, Kareena?

Aman and Kareena look at each other and they move to each other and stand together they hold each other's hand. Avni and Neil were confused.

Aman and Kareena said together: we love each other.

Avni and Neil shocked. They look at them then at each other and again at Kareena and Aman. They were in shock they did not expect that.