Just A Myth

~The righteous man walks in his integrity, his children are blessed after him.~ Proverbs 20:7

YeAh neW BoOk!!!!
I love this movie❤️🥰
This may or may not be in 3rd person, idk. It depends.

3rd P.O.V:
___________

Late at night, a boat glides swiftly over the water, it's motor riveting as an old man looks ahead, the gramophone playing upbeat Italian music.

His friend, Giacomo, looks at him worriedly. "Listen, Tommaso, do we really need to fish near the island?"

Tommaso chuckles, turning from the wheel to look at him. "Eh, you worry too much."

"I don't know. What if the old stories are true?"

Giacomo gestured to the map of Portorosso in front of him, the lantern illuminating monsters with tentacles at the corner of it.

"Oh, come on, Giacomo. You really believe in sea monsters?" Tommaso rasps out, grabbing a turntable from a box and putting it onto the gramophone.

"To many strange things have been seen in these waters." Giacomo glances at the water around them anxiously, his eyebrows furrowing.

"They're all just stories." Tommaso waves of hand dismissively. "Tall tales to keep us away from a great fishing spot."

He twists the handle of the gramophone before grabbing and placing another record on the turntable.

"But, Tommaso... "

"We're fine."

The old man comforts him in Italian, moving the needle onto the record. Operatic music plays as the woman sings, an relaxed expression coming onto Tommaso face.

"Ah, that's more like it."

The boat moves closer to the island for coming to a stop, underneath the water, between the rocks, a figure with fins moves closer.

Giacomo grunts as he pulls the bouy out of the water, the net catching on the fishing dredge as he drops the hook and tugs.

A scaled figure swam silently over to the boat, it's fins showing as it reaches over towards a crate and takes a wrench.

It's swims underneath the boat to the other side and grabs the shot glass before repeating the process with a card near the gramophone.

Giacomo hums to the music as he pours out the water that came into the boat, he glances to the side and sees the figure, its claws trying to take another card.

He gasps, dropping the bucket into the water. "What is that?!"

Bright neon green eyes look at him before the scaled figure dives back into the water, the objects it took in tow. Tommaso exclaims in Italian as they rush over to the railing and carefully watch the water.

Underneath the boat, as it tries to swim away, the figure didn't notice the net. It grunts in surprised alarm as it struggles, tangling itself in it, dropping the objects it took from the boat as it fussed.

The two men yelp and fall as the boat tilts and rocks backwards at the force, the lantern breaking and cussing the boat to go dark. The two men look in shock at the fishing dredge before grabbing ahold of the net and pulling as hard as they could.

The net suddenly breaks in half, forcing the two back with grunts of pain. Giacomo moves forward, looking into the water as best he can.

From the right, the figure jumps out of the water and over the boat, giving the two fearful men a clear view of what it was.

A sea monster.

The operative music seemed to play louder as the sea monster dove back into the water, the woman's voice echoing. Giacomo and Tommaso gasp at the creature, the latter pushing against the edge of the boat and accidentally pushing the gramophone out of the boat in his fear.

Giacomo grabs a harpoon and throws it into the water, towards the direction of where the sea monster dived in, waiting for a reaction.

Tommaso panted, his face pale. "You missed. Let's go, before it come back for us."

"I told you they were real." Giacomo whimpered, clutching the edge of the boat so hard his knuckles turned white as he continued to stare at the water.

"Oh, what a monster. Horrifying!"

Not too far from the boat, the gramophone, a clock and a single card soldier sinks deeper into the bottom of the waters.

______________
Note: I am sorry it's so short, I thought it would be longer. I'm disappointed a little bit.

Anywhooooo, I hope you liked it!! I have the second chapter ready but I'm kinda tired 😓 I really have to fix my sleeping schedule. Ugh.

Y'know in happy feet when Ramon(robin Williams rip—) and the other Spanish dudes walk with mumble because he got banished and stated singing "loooook out! Loooook our!!" Y'know?

Yeah, well, my papa has mistaking it for "luuuuucaaa! Luuuuucaaa!" Like What??

He knows what he's doing! He does!!

Anyway that's all I got. Second chapter coming tomorrow! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Have a nice day/night! And God bless!!
____________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 833