"What's wrong?" Sakura asked as she saw Naruto's facial expression. "I-I think something happened to Sasuke..." I said. "O-Oh..." Sakura realized.

"Do you want me to take you to him Sakura? We won't be disobeying your sensei's orders if we stay together." Tazuna offered.

"Thank you..." Sakura said still processing. "Wait! I-I wanna come too." I said. Tazuna nodded and we ran past Naruto trying to find Sasuke.

We found Sasuke lying on the floor. When Sakura saw him all beat up she gasped. Tazuna gasped, and Sakura stood for a second until she fell to the ground touching Sasuke's face.

"It's o-okay Sakura, we still have each other." I comforted her, trying to fight back my own tears. "H-his body is cold, that means this isn't just a silly ninja injury." Sakura stroked his face.

"It's okay girls, you can cry." Tazuna said. "I was the best, aced every test at the academy, the perfect student..." Sakura bursted out. "Hm?" Tazuna questioned.

"Did you know there are more than 100 rules of shinobi conduct? A shinobi must never show his emotions. No matter what the situation. That'll only cloud his judgement and weaken his duty. S-Sasuke!" Sakura started to cry. I started tearing up too, not so much as Sakura but I still felt sad.

The tears stopped after a while, and I started to look over at Dad and Zabuza. I notice Dad knocked the sword out of Zabuza's hands.

I saw a bunch of men carrying weapons, and one old short man with a cane come onto the bridge. "He did quite a job on you huh, Zabuza? You look like yesterday's sashimi. I must say I'm disappointed." The old short man taunted.

"Gato, I don't understand. What is all this? Why are you here? And who are these thugs you brought with you?" Zabuza asked. "Well you see, there's been a tiny change of plans. According to the new plan, you die right here on this bridge Zabuza." Gato stated.

"W-What?" Zabuza looked confused.

"That's right. You're too expensive. So I've decided to take you off the payroll." Gato and Zabuza went back and forth.

"Well, well Kakazhi. Looks like our fight is over. Since I am no longer in Gato's employ, Tazuna's safe.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Dad said.

"Oh yeah! You little brat. You almost broke my arm. I've been meaning to repay you for that." and with that Gato kicked Haku's dead body.

"How dare you!" I blurted out.

"Get away from him! Get away you rat!" Naruto started to charge at Gato but Dad held him back before he could do anything stupid.

Naruto then started to yell at Zabuza for not caring about Haku, and called him a rat, ungrateful, and just got angrier by the second.

Everyone by then was crying, even Tazuna... but of course not Gato and his men. "Give me your kunai boy!" Zabuza demanded. Naruto threw Zabuza a kunai.

Zabuza caught the kunai in his mouth and charged at Gato causing Gato to run behind the thugs and hide. "He really thinks he can take us on?!" One man yelled and held up a sword.

Zabuza ran threw the crowd of men stabbing them, blood went everywhere. Some men impaled his back with swords as he passed by them. He still ran to Gato, when he reached Gato he stabbed Gato in the stomach with rage making Gato step back a little.

"You stupid fool! If you wanna join your little friend go ahead, but you won't be taking me down!" Gato said confidently. "That's where you're wrong. Haku has gone to a place where I can not follow." Zabuza said as he slowly got up and walked towards Gato.

"Get away from me you monster! Stay away!" Gato said in fear. "We wouldn't be welcome to where Haku is. We're going to hell Gato!" Zabuza said while getting closer and closer to Gato by the second.

"I've heard there are demons of all shapes and sizes in hell! Perfect for a demon ninja don't you think? But you Gato, I have a feeling you're gonna live a long painful eternity!" and Zabuza finally stabbed him, punched him, and kicked him off the bridge into the water.

I could see Zabuza struggling to walk in a straight line. I saw his mouth move, and he fell face first onto the ground.

"Huh? W-Where am I? Am I okay?" I look down and see Sasuke open his eyes. "Sasuke!" I bent down to his level. "S-Sayuri? Did we get Zabuza?" He asked weakly.