🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 32

Start from the beginning

\_.-* Discord Dm's *-._/

Tommyinnit Today at 6:15 pm
hey Y/N
can I have your number?
and i swear to god. if you call me a simp- I literally wont talk to you again

He... wants my number....? 

Why all of a sudden?

"Well, well, well.... it looks like he's taking the first steps... How daring...." Luca chuckles.

I turned to slightly glare at Luca, seeing that she was now besides me, sitting on the arm of the chair.

"Oh- shush. It's probably not like that."

"Uh huh...." Her smirk on her face becoming more apparent, "Then why do you think he's asking for your number?"

I paused, thinking for a moment.
"Uhh... easy contact?"

"Communicating with normal texting costs money- discord is pretty much free if you don't worry about the internet bill." Luca brought up.

"....fair point" I muttered.

'Why does he want my number then?'

The thought didn't leave my mind. 
And- I couldn't come up with a better reason.

I ended up shrugging it off as soon as I noticed the time.

"I should get home soon... Dinner is almost ready..." I say, standing up from the chair and tossing Luca's cat plush to her.

Luca was a bit surprised of my suddenness, she started looking more anxious.

"Wait- wait-! I never got to send you that video of you and Tommy yet..." She says.

For a quick moment- I was confused. But then I realized what she said.

"Oh- I forgot about that..." I murmured, remembering that fateful day at the college bus stop, "You still have it?"

"Of course I do..! It was a funnily cute moment..!" She says, standing up. Luca then proceeds to walk over to her desk to find her phone, "Look- hold up. I'll send it to you through messenger"

I stood and waited for Luca, waiting until she finds her phone.

Her desk was a complete mess- more messier than how I remembered it last time I was here. Luca's house is always clean- since she has a house keeper who also lives in their house. Haven't seen them when I arrived, maybe they were out because of lockdown?
That could explain why the house was a little messier than normal.

Once Luca found her phone, it took her a little bit until she was able to send the video to me... but once she did...

"And... presto!" She announced.

I felt my buzz again and look my phone out to check her message.

The videos display picture had me and Tommy standing face to face eachother. 
Quickly, I saved the video and tucked my phone back into my pocket.

"....thanks" I say to Luca, "Anyways- see you next week?"

Luca nods her head.
"Mmmhmm! My door is always open if you ever want to come over!"

"Cya, Luca" I said, walking out of her room.

"Bye Bye!! Stay out of trouble!" She shouts as I leave.

I walked down the hallway, as soon as I was about to leave- I said a quick goodbye to Luca's father who was playing... wii sports tennis? 

I tried to erase what I had just seen as I walked home.

While walking back, I replied to Tommy's messages and gave him my phone number. 
The two of us exchanging a few messages until I finally arrived home.

Upon walking into my house and to the kitchen, I saw my mum with oven mits on.

"Oh- Hun! Just in time for dinner. I already put your plate in your room" She tells me, gripping a wooden spoon in her left hand.

"Oh- uh... Thanks" I replied with.

With that, I headed to my room and unlocked my door. Thankfully, it was actually locked this time. 'Mum probably locked it before she left.'

I entered my room and ate dinner. And for the rest of my time I just did what I usually did. Watch youtube videos and stream vods.

Nothing of note happen, just some instances of youtube drama and weird twitter trends...

By the time it hit 10pm, I decided to go to bed.

There was nothing more to watch, so going to bed and trying to dream up something seemed like a better option.
The amount of weird entertaining dreams I had... Good for stories.

As the lights go out, and when I get comfortable in my bed. I instantly dozed off.

*THUD!*

My eyes shot open.

'what the fuck was that?'

I turned my head to look where the sound had come from, still a little drowsy.

The room was dark, but I noticed my desk lamp was no longer where it was... it was now on the floor... Or at least- from what I could barely see.

I would've probably been more alarmed, but I do commonly place things wrong and they end up falling anyways.
That- and also because my neighbors are a bit of- uhh... let's say they're fuck tards.

Parties usually happen every other week- and only now I'm hearing the faint and very shit dubstep in the background.

My brain contemplated for a while about what I should do. If I should put on some headphones and go to sleep that way, or just sleep as I am.
But I was too comfortable in my bed to even try the first option.

While thinking, the video of me and Tommy came to mind, and I turned on my phone to check my phone album.

When I got onto the video, I pressed play and watched the clip.

Hearing our voices, our reactions and seeing our actions really made me a little less angry at the moment. Luca was kinda right... It was a funnily cute moment.

I stopped the video clip at the moment where Tommy slammed my head in- 
Seeing his expression change from one of seriousness to one of joy and laughter.

I decided to stop watching it though, I would've been up for hours otherwise... And it was already one in the morning...

And so, I just ended up falling back asleep after some time.