🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 31

Start from the beginning

I turned back to face him.
"The greatest spot in the park. The one where I heard what I did."

I raised my hand and motioned Tommy to come over, and he did. He stood besides me and stared out at the landscape in front of us.
My body leaned in out of habit. The view was amazing as always. It never failed to stun me.
The water and the trees in the dark and dim lighting made things even more breath taking.

Normally, I'd never go here during the night... Usually right before sunset or during the day. Never at night.

If I'm being honest, this is probably my favorite instance of all my visits here....

Maybe I'm just saying that because I'm here with someone I like and care about... But even then, it still makes this place more and more beautiful. And much more special...

"This spot really makes you think about life..." I mumbled.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Y/N?" Tommy mutters out.

"This place is beautiful. It gives you a sense of peace and warmth." I smile softly, continuing to stare out beyond the water, "Stay for a while, you'll be okay, you'll be happy. But when you want to stay forever, you won't be able too. Weather and time makes things difficult, and soon after a while you'll begin hurting..."

My eyes wandered over to Tommy.

"All things wanted in life will disappear one day. No matter how beautiful they are... no matter how much we want them to stay... Everything in life is temporary, never permanent."

He stared back at me with worried eyes, with surprised eyes. He doesn't understand.

"What's with the serious attitude?" Tom questioned me, a little worried, "...and why do you think about the world like that?"

It was true that my tone then was more serious than I intended. Like how I was during the SMP's lore. Whenever I got onto this topic, I always get so serious about it...
It's a weird feeling to experience.

I felt my hand grip harder and more firm onto the railings.

"No matter how much want you have for something, it will always be far out of reach. And even if you manage to get it, it never lasts."

There was a long silence between the two of us.

'I'm over doing this...'

After clearing my throat, I pushed myself away using the railings and turned my body right around to face back to the paths.
"Anyways- We should really get going. I'll get scolded if I don't get home soon."

My body continued to move down the path, Tommy's hurriedly footsteps coming up behind me.

"...Is this a shortcut to your house?" Tommy calmly asked.

"Yep, yep!" I chirped, "Lets keep on going"

The rest of the walk was full of small chat. Nothing of note to address, just simple things friends usually talk about.

After about ten more minutes, the two of us finally arrived at my house.

"Well- your house looks pretty good" Tommy comments, staying outside the gate.

"Oh shush- it pretty much looks like your house" I scoffed, closing the gate behind me. I then lean my back up against the gate, "actually... almost all houses in these areas look the same..." I ended up muttering out, observing the neighbors.

"fair point" Tommy responded with.

"Well... Cya, Tommy" I said, pushing off the gate.

"Bye Y/N. Have a good night" He tells me.

I wave to him.
"You too"

He then turns to leave, walking down the street we had just came from to get here.

My eyes didn't leave him as his figure got further and further away.

'have a safe trip...'

As soon as he left my sights, I went back inside my house.
Once I unlocked the door to get it, I come to realize the ambience inside of my houses walls.

It was quiet. Everything was deathly quiet in the house.

My parents were going to be out again because of their new jobs.... Which is why I decided to come home earlier than expected.

They weren't coming back until tomorrow morning.

Their new jobs suck if I'm being honest. I never liked their jobs.

'If only they could just quit...'

I made my way towards my room, gabbing the key to my door I was going to unlock it.
But after placing my hand on the knob, I come to find it unlocked.

"Huh..?"

I put my key away and turned the knob to enter my room.

'Why is my door open?' 

The next strange thing was the fact the heat in the room was too hot.

"...I didn't turn on the AC" I muttered out, "Maybe it could've been mom or dad? Or maybe it stuffed out...?"

Either way, I can't stay in this room... I'll make it more humid.

I quickly opened the windows and turned off the air con before leaving the room entirely.

I then head towards the kitchen.

'I wonder what I'll have for dinner..?'