🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 30

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine with you streaming, go ahead. As long as I'm not in it" I say, picking up the paper scattered across the ground and moving it to Tommy's bed.

"Yeah. yeah. I gotcha. Just stay on my bed until I'm done" Tommy says, turning back to his PC.

I shrugged his comment off, going to sit and chill on his bed for the next hour of my life.

After repositioning his camera, he starts his stream and ends up being his usual over-hyper self. 

Even though he acts kinda the same when he's around friends... I still feel like him online and real him are still two completely different people. I mean- the real him talks to a woman on a daily basis...

I noticed all the little things about him without even thinking about it... I continuously kept glancing back over to him whenever my mind would get sidetracked or go blank when I couldn't think of anything to jot down on paper. His energy, his instant shifts of emotion and reactions when he streams, his short temper whenever he got into disagreements with people... I kept comparing him irl and him streaming over and over again when we started hanging out more... And I still can't believe it sometimes.

It's still strange to me.
I mean- how am I able to have someone like him in my life?

He's someone I don't deserve at all...

And probably at around the 20 minute mark, I got extremely bored. I couldn't use my brain anymore for thinking... So I did the one thing I always do as a last resort to cure my boredom.

I decided to draw.

Haven't done it in a while- plus I can't think of any ideas to jot down... so this was the next best thing.

Usually I'd draw the first thing that comes to mind... But the first thing that ended up coming to mind was... Tommy.

It seemed weird to think of Tommy first-- but I couldn't think of anything else without wanting to game end myself.

'eh- fuck it'

And for the next 40 minutes, I proceeded to draw and sketched Tommy while he streamed.

'for fucks sake- stop moving your head'

I was just the back of him and his set up- nothing too impressive really... But it was detailed enough to be able to compare the two side by side.

I'm not much for realism, cartoons were more of my forte- but it's been a while since I've picked up a pen or pencil and decided to draw.

Soon enough, an hour hit and Tommy ended his stream without much complaint from his chat.

He then walks over, sitting down on the edge of the bed besides me. I provide all my attention towards him.

Though- I got weirded out as soon as I noticed the smug look on his face.

"What's with the look?" I ask.

"Couldn't stop staring at my greatness?" Tommy joked, grinning like a moron.

"What are you talking about?" I quiz, confused a bit.

'surely he didn't see me staring that much-'

"Nothing... Nothing...!" He shrugged off, then taking a look over at the notebook I had on my lap, "Woah- holy shit. Is- is that me?"

'Ah- I thought I flipped the book over'

"I got bored" I answered calmly, flipping the book over as I was meant to.

"...And you decided to draw me?" Tommy questions, chuckling at the end.