She looked over freaked out. The only people who had keys were Mina, Akio and Mitsuki and Katsuki.

She just stared at the door, Mina or Kiri never called her that they'd come over but she guessed it was a last min decision.

She looked at the door until it opened and Katsuki walked in.

He looked around not seeing her until his eyes landed on her in the kitchen holding a spoon.

She dropped the spoon her eyes wide.

He smiled closing the door.

"Surprise! I'm home." He said happily.

He laughed seeing her frozen state and they walked to eachother before she just hugged him tightly.

"You idiot! You told me you couldn't make it today!" She cried.

Katsuki laughed. "I wanted to surprise you. It was last minute and I wasn't going to stay away for too long." Katsuki said hugging her tightly before kissing her face and lips.

He smiled at her teary eyes and wipes them.

He then looked down moving his hands to her belly.

"My god..I missed you both." He said as she hugged him tightly.

He smiled feeling way better in her embrace, she was crying and he felt so guilty yet happy about it.

He looked up seeing food on the kitchen table.

"Were you eating? Go finish. I'm gonna take a quick shower." Katsuki said to her.

"You're a piece of shit.." she said pulling away wiping her eyes at his stupid surprise. He smiled at her attitude.

"I love ya too" he said kissing her cheek before walking off with his luggage.

She watched him walk to the room as she just went to make another plate for him as she just ate hers.

***
He came out after a few minutes he saw her on the couch as he walked over and sat down before pulling her into his lap.

"I made you a plate if you're hungry." She said as he shook his head just wrapping his arms around her keeping her close to his body having his hands on her stomach.

He rests his chin on her shoulder burying his face into her neck.

"I missed you so much.." he said as she smiled.

She just leaned back into him enjoying his embrace.

Katsuki then felt kicks at his hands as he looked down.

His eyes lit up as _____ just kept her eyes closed.

"HOLY SHIT THAT WAS STRONG!" He yelled as she jumped a little at his sudden outburst.

"What? What was strong?" She asked confused.

"Did you not feel that!? That kick!" Katsuki said as she smiled.

"Babe he's been kicking nonstop for weeks...but ya today especially he has some strong kicks..it kinda hurts." _____ said.

Katsuki's mood changed hearing that last part as he looked at her.

"How bad?"