The Love Potion - Confrontations

Chapter 16 – Confrontations

Kevin’s POV

After we got separated in the woods with Zoë and her minions after us I was beside myself with misery, how could I let her go by herself with the kind of danger we were in, I retraced my steps and went looking for Christina, I almost got caught by Zoë but I gave her a slip and escaped.

I searched the woods half the night looking for Christina but I couldn’t find her, I went back to where Christina and I had been kidnapped and bound to see if she was there but she wasn’t and Zoë and her minions didn’t know where she was either.

Satisfied I retraced my steps maybe she had escaped, knowing Christina and how stubborn she was I immediately assumed she would not want to go back home because she would be looking for ways to stop Zoë, the only place I knew she could go to was Gloria’s place;  Gloria was the only person who could help her I assumed. Gloria, I hadn’t spoken to her in a long time, I wondered how she was doing. I went back to my house but didn’t have time to change, I just needed my car.

Thirty minutes later I arrived at Gloria’s house and found it empty I knocked several times but no one answered, and then I remembered that she had called me a few days ago mumbling something about having to move across the street and then something about Christina’s mom, but of course I had been too angry at Christina then to care so I told her to leave me alone.

I dashed across the street, I didn’t have to knock because the door was half open, this made me a bit uneasy who knows what could be in here, but right then I heard Christina’s voice, my first reaction was relief, she was all right. I followed the sound of her voice.

When I got to the backyard, Christina was crying and there was a strange man, whatever he was saying it was upsetting Christina, I stood there quietly listening to them it wasn’t long before I realized what was going on, Christina wanted answers.

Then the man said Christina would have to kill herself if she wanted to end it all, I gasped and stopped breathing, my heart squeezed painfully, thinking about Christina dead wasn’t something I had ever thought about, it was a good thing too because I was about to have a heart attack by just picturing her dead.

I eventually dragged Christina away from the man called sinus, but we both needed a shower and something to eat, after this I intended to have a long talk with Christina.

I planned on telling her that we should tell her dad everything that was going on and flee to some remote country where Zoë wouldn’t be able to find us, I had enough money from my dear mom and we could live together happily and without any troubles.

But as I climbed the stairs there she was more beautiful than anyone woman I had seen, I couldn’t help but stare at her long legs which were sexy, the only she had covering her body was a skimpy towel. I wanted to run my hands all over her body, these thoughts awoke certain sensations in me which I knew were there but I had tried to suppress for almost a month now.

I stepped forward unable to deny the attraction that was pulling me towards her, I removed the annoying piece of towel that was stopping me from seeing her naked. From there on I couldn’t stop myself I just had to have her, so I picked her up to the bedroom and made her mine.

A grin spread across my face before I opened my eyes, Christina…….. I sighed, what a wonderful name, I chuckled and opened my eyes with the intention of telling her how much I needed her and that I was sorry for being so stupid and that she should forgive but it seemed I was the only one lying on the bed.

The spot where Christina had been sleeping on was very cold, which suggested she hadn’t slept there for at least an half an hour.

The grin disappeared on my face and it was replaced with a frown. “Christina.” I called out alarmed; I jumped from the bed and looked for my pants. Oh god had someone taken her in the night and I hadn’t noticed, no that was ridiculous, why would they take her and leave me behind.