The plushies in his corner were still the same, but i noticed no dust on his computer monitor or empty carpisun cartons.

This only made me more consented for his heath, he either PLANNED this or he wanted to tidy up.

But looking deeper it was probably because namjoon had pressured him to tidy. It's not like his room was messy. It was just.... Unorganised.

"erm. Yeah just sit there and ill get the film" he pointed to the carpet.

This reminds me of sleepovers and having to use my school bag as a blanket and blazer as a blanket.

He Did throw me a pillow though when he watched me anxiously to sit down.

What scared me most about this weird boy is how he looked older than me. The high difference between us wasn't anything special, but he just looked older.

Jungkook seemed to be taking his time, which only added to the suspicion he hadn't planned this far ahead. The most laughable thing is when he pulled death note from his stack of disks.

He had meant film yet pulled out a 37 episode anime.

I didn't complain. Death notes entire series was 19 hours altogether and that makes for perfect bonding time.

"you- you want to watch this" he said holding the anime at arm's length. I nodded, trying to hide my excitement and also the fact that i had already rewatched the series over a week ago.

He nodded then went about fiddling with his Tv. I sat their politely, not wanting to move.

It feels like he wants to kill me- or he wants something from me.

He finally sat back next to me, hugging his knees, watching the tv avidly.

The wind was picking up, distracting me, i can't focus on two things at once. We'll maybe i can, but the wind was so Loud. And then the rain. His window, was still open.

For many months maybe, jeon jungkooks window was always open. From the outside, our floor was easily visable, because it was the only one with a window open.

Jungkooks was of cause always open. Mine, you could see a pile of sticky notes and probably the tiny figures of the beatles Jeewoo brought off ebay and believed to be haunted.

Namjoon was the prettiest out of all, a few plants and some books. He looked so put together. I love namjoon.

Jin and Yoongis was empty, as they couldn't agree of what should go on there. Hoseoks had a random jar full of paper, that he would add to. Jimin told me they were everything he hated about each of us.

But Jimin lies sometimes and that's why he has cups on his window, that he swears he will put away.

Taehyung just had nothing. It probably hadn't occurred to him he could decorate.

I found the uniqueness of the members endearing and i couldn't help but smile to myself. It was only then that i realised i hadn't been paying attention to what was going on.

Light had already started killing people.
Damn, missed alot.

"hyung close the window please" jungkook said drowsily. He was on his side hugging a pillow. He was going to fall asleep and i would be in his room, held hostage by his sleeping body.

Its still a shock that he calls me hyung. It's terrifying, and to finally realise i am older than him is also just as scary. Another scary thing is that he wants his window closed

I nodded, crawling over, then lifting myself up to only be met with rainwater in my face. Tiny drops hitting my face.

I scoffed, then pulling at it until it slowly inched shut.