She smiles innocently.

"Out. Of. The. Way."

"Geez, alright," she laughs.

While I was getting dressed I can hear her outside the cubicle, chatting with my classmates. I huffed. What a social (flirty) butterfly.

Only a few girls were left when I got out. Lisa's sitting on a bench in the middle, her eyes directed on me. I ignored her gaze and stood beside her as I fixed my things. Just when I finished, she stood up and carried my backpack for me.

I scoffed but let her. She followed me out in silence.

"Jennie... can we talk?"

Ugh, great. I turned to my side and saw June approaching me, shooting glares at Lisa beside me.

"I'm tired and there's nothing left to talk about."

"Jen I told you it was a one time mistake, I swear. Will you really settle to her just to spite me?" he points at Lisa and furrowed his brows, "As if you don't know she's the worst one in here. You don't actually like her, do you?"

"You fucking-"

I grabbed Lisa's arm to stop her, sliding my hand down to slip my fingers in between hers. She visibly relaxed but is giving me strange looks.

"What's it to you? And you really think you're better than her? At least Lisa respects me unlike you. She doesn't make a fool of me in front of her friends or talk about our intimate moments with other people as if I'm some trophy girlfriend and nothing more."

From the corner of my eyes, I can see Lisa clenching her jaw. Aside from him cheating on me, I never really told Lisa any other details about my relationship with June.

"I'm not... well... Jennie, everyone wants what we have. What's so wrong about bragging a little?"

God, he doesn't really respect me. How did I fall for someone like him?

"Had," Lisa corrects him sharply, "You're a piece of trash you shit. Stay away from her. This is your last warning."

"And who do you think you are to say that?" he challenges while taking a step forward. "You're lucky I don't hit girls."

Lisa's grip on the strap of my bag tightens as she held her head up. "That's too bad that you don't have the balls."

"Lisa let's go," I tug her by the arm but she doesn't budge. I tugged her harder, "Please. It's not worth it."

"Oh, I do. I have so much more that you wouldn't imagine how good those lips felt around me. And when I bury myself inside her..." he moans just to annoy her.

I know I couldn't just let him disrespect me like that anymore. Before Lisa could do anything, I pressed my hands on June's shoulders to make him face me before I kneed him in between his legs.

His eyes widened as he bent down in agony, "Fuck! Oh fuck, Jennie what the fuck!"

Lisa looked at me, stunned. Remembering to intertwine our hands again, I tugged her with me, leaving my ex writhing in pain.

"That felt so good!" I exclaimed once we went far, stopping to stare at her with a smile. It's true. I've wanted to do that for so long. After all the frustration... finally.

Lisa still looked at me dumbly. Until slowly, a smile spread on her lips. "Oh hell, I wouldn't mess with you."

"Good thing you know," I laughed, until it faded because of the way Lisa's smiling at me. It was different from her usual smirk. I also remembered our hands are linked so I quickly slipped out mine. "But you're dead to me if anyone sees your activities."