Arnav thinks.

Arav: bua went now who will give me, my morning kissy.

Arnav looks at him.

At the time of the night, the venue was decorated beautifully and the theme was white and light purple. Neil was looking at the arrangements and guests have already arrived and some were coming. Neil stops when he recalls something.

Neil: don't know Avni came or not.

Neil thinks.

The Mehta family reached they stopped and looks around to see Khannas.

Ashish: they will ask for Avni what will we say to them?

Arnav looks at him.

Prakash saw them and smiles.

Prakash: Bebe, Shweta Ji come let me introduce Mehtas to you.

Shweta: they came. Now I will meet Avni Mehta. Till now I just heard about her but now I will meet her.

Bebe: yaa, she is very talented. See, how beautifully she arranged everything.

Prakash: yes, she is really hardworking. Arnav told me that she is very much serious about her work.

Bebe: hmm, her work shows that.

Prakash: yaa come.

Bebe: yes, let's go.

They went to them. Ashish saw them and smiles. Ashish and Prakash hug each other.

Prakash: good to see you.

Ashish: same here.

Prakash: she is my mother, Harleen Khanna and she is my wife, Shweta Khanna.

Ashish greats them.

Ashish: she is my wife Neela, my daughter-in-law Sonia, my son Arnav and my younger son Aman.

Mehta family greets them.

Shweta: Avni? She did not come?

Mehta family shocked.

Nm: ab, aa she is very busy she has many projects to handle she wanted to come but she got a call from the office so, she had to go there but she said if she gets the time then she will come.

Neela maa shows a fake smile.

Shweta: oh, it's ok we understand. She is the best so everyone wants to give order to her.

Neela maa smiles.

Nm: yaa.

They talked.

On the other side, Neil was looking for Avni he looks here and there and stops.

Neil: where is Avni? I hope she will come.

Neil looks here and there and goes to see the other side. Neil was looking around and his eyes fall on the Mehta family he smiled and looked for Avni desperately but did not find her.

Neil: she is not with them, that means she did not come.

Neil gets hurt as he requested her a lot still she did not come. Neil looks down and feels something and closes his eyes. Neil thinks.

Neil: again that feeling.

Neil looks up, here and there then his eyes falls on the entrance and he was surprised to see the person, the time stopped for him everything freezes and he was looking at the person with his open mouth.

On the other side, Avni entered the party and looks around to find her family.

Neil was looking at her and was mesmerized by her natural beauty she was applying minimal makeup and was looking gorgeous

Neil was looking at her and was mesmerized by her natural beauty she was applying minimal makeup and was looking gorgeous. Neil blinks his eyes to assure that it is a reality or his imagination he wanted to look away but he felt like his body is numbed, his eyes only want to see Avni who was looking around and smiles to see Sonia and Neela maa and her smile took his heart it was like cheery of on the cake. Neil's lips craved a smile to see Avni's smile. He was lost in the moment.