The girls just left the baby's room and went to the kitchen as they waited until he arrived.

Hawks got there within the next 5 minutes.

Mina opened the door as he held a baby's musical crib mobile.

Mina and _____ looked at it.

"Huhhhh? What do you think? Nice right?" Hawks said walking over.

It was little figures of him with his wings flapping as it sung a lullabys melody.

He hands it to ____ as she just stared at it.

"It's..cute.." she said as he smiled.

Hawks then looked down at her belly.

"Oh wow you're getting big!" Hawks said as she smiled.

"Ya, it's weird to think it'll grow even more.."

"You are growing a baby inside you so it makes sense." Hawks said as she smiled.

"How are you?" She asked him.

"I'm good. Just got back from my trip in America. That's where I got this thing." Hawks said smiling pointing at the gift.

"Hey if you're gonna stay be helpful." Mina said to him pointing at the babies room.

Hawks walked into the room as the girls followed and he looked at the mess.

"Oh god...Princess let you two actually build this yourself?" Hawks asked.

_______ attached the mobile crib to the crib as she smiled at it seeing the little Hawks' flying in a circle.

Hawks started to work on the dresser as Mina sat on the bean bag.

______ took the rocking chair as the girls watch him work.

***
Kirishima drove Sero and Denki back to their houses before parking his car outside of Katsuki's apartment.

Both boys yawning tired as they head up.

Katsuki opened the door as they heard laughter from the babies room.

Kirishima opened the door as Katsuki saw Mina, ____ and Hawks there as he cleaned the top of the dresser smiling at how well he built it.

"Hawks?!" Katsuki said confused.

"Hey Kid! How was the hike?" Hawks asks as ______ got up smiling seeing Katsuki.

Katsuki walked inside just hugging her and kissing her cheek to greet her before looking at Hawks.

"It was fine. What is he doing here?" Katsuki asked _____.

"Oh, he brought a gift for the baby."

"And he fixed the dresser and changing table." Mina added smiling as she leans on Kirishima.

Hawks threw the trash away.

"Next time don't leave it up to the girls to figure it out. They can't even follow simple directions." Hawks said.

"AYE WE'RE RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!" Mina yelled.

He laughed as they walked out of the baby's room.

"I'll be on my way then, if you need anything else let me know." Hawks said to _____ as she nods hugging him goodbye.

He said bye to the rest of them before leaving.

The same went with Mina and Kiri the both of them leaving as Katsuki turned to face her.

She looked up at him as he kissed her cheek again.

"Shower with me." He said as she smiled.

"Alright."