Tubbo's Birthday Road Trip

(A/n: Sorry I was gone for a few days, I got my covid shot and I felt really bad for the last couple days. Also Thank You So Much for Over 600 VIEWS!! Its means so much to me that you guys like the story! Anyways onto the chapter!)

(TW: ED)

(Tommy's POV)

Today was the day! The day I would be reunited with my best friend! Me and Phil went to the store yesterday and got somethings needed for the trip. I hopped out of bed and quickly got dressed in a random pair of jeans, a red and white baseball tee, and a black hoodie.

I went down the stairs and was greeted by Phil, Techno, and Wilbur. Me and Techno hadn't really talked since me and him had the day together. We would talk but only if other people were around or if it was a quick polite conversation. He hadn't told Phil or Wilbur which I was thankful for but I knew he wanted me to tell them. Phil had set down breakfast and they were all currently eating. They were having eggs and bacon. I don't know why but today I really wasn't wanting to eat.

"Come sit down and eat Tommy." Phil said. I walked over and sat down but said, "I'm not hungry but thanks!" He nodded. "Are you excited for today? After breakfast you should check to make sure you have everything." I smiled and replied, "Yea! But you have made me check over like ten times I think I'm good!" I laughed. "Okay fine!" He chuckled back. "Do you know where your going?" Wilbur asked. "Ranboo said we are going to Tubbo's parents vacation home." 

"Well we should probably get going we are supposed to be there pretty early!" "K! Let me go grab my bags, I'll be done in a minute!" I shouted from the top of the stairs. I opened my door and grabbed my suit case and a extra bag filled with my electronic cords. I looked at my bed and quickly went over. I moved the pillow and grabbed the picture of my parents, I carefully put it my suit case next to my pajamas. I took a glance around my room to see if I accidentally left anything out. Even though I knew I didn't I just wanted to make sure. I saw nothing that I needed so I picked up my bags and closed the door.

I walked downstairs and saw Wilbur and Techno in the living room. "How long will you be gone?" Wilbur said miserably. "A few days." I smiled at him already missing me. "Too LONG!" he said and made his way over to hug me. I hugged back then Techno joined the hug. "Okay, I need to go now bye!" "NOOO don't leave me!" Wilbur joked. "c'ya!" I walked out of the door and closed it behind me. I walked down the driveway towards the car. I put my stuff in the trunk and hopped in.

I was in the passengers seat so that meant I was in charge of the music. I played Hamilton, obviously. After the Hamilton playlist I played animal crossing, who could blame me it was good music. "You choose the weirdest music you know!" "No! I choose great music! It is calming and epic!" He laughed "Of course 'calming and epic'!" He said sarcastically. "It's probably better than your type of music from the 20s!" "Hey! I'm not that old!" "Sure, Old man!" WE erupted into laughter. It was so much more comfortable then the first time we were in a car.

Then Ranboo texted me, 'He knows someones coming just doesn't know its you!' 'k! I'm almost there, make sure he is inside!' 'Got it, see you in a bit!' 'c'ya!' I was so excited to see Tubbo again in real life not just Minecraft. Me and him were inseparable we even went to a few foster homes together. Those were some of the nicer homes I went to. He is also the only one who knows what I went through with my parents and foster parents, so I was excited that I would finally be able to see him.

I want to make 2 parts of them meeting each other so tomorrow I will continue this. I hope you like this chapter and again Thank you so much for over 600 views! Love you all so much! Stay Safe, Eat, Drink, and Sleep! BYEE!!