Tubbo's Birthday Road Trip pt. 2 (Tommy and Tubbo reunited)

(Ignore me I just thought the picture above was funny! Anyways on to the chapter!)

(Phil's POV)

We were only a few minutes away and Tommy was bouncing with excitement, humming loudly to the animal crossing music playing. These must be really good friends if he is this excited to see them. He said that he is surprising an old friend. Wonder where he knew him from? He also has gotten pretty close with the Ranboo kid, also the kid named Purpled. Kids nicknames these days. We are approaching the house and Tommy is looking like he is ready to jump out of the moving car. We park in the driveway, right as I stop the car Tommy opens the door. I chuckle and go to get his bag and suit case. I don't know what Tommy did but there was door slamming open and a loud "TUBBO!"

(Tommy's POV)

We are only a few minutes away! I can feel the car moving from me bouncing up and down so much. I was also humming the animal crossing music very loudly. I can't wait to see Tubbo! I'm also excited to see Ranboo and Purpled even though I have talked to them like everyday and I saw them like 3 days ago. As we approached the house I was deciding if I should just jump out of the car? That's how excited I was. Phil parks in the driveway and right as he stops the car, I'm out running to the door. I hear Phil laugh and get out of the car, I'm guessing so he can get my things. 

I get to the door and swing it open, it slams against the wall as I yell "TUBBO!" Ranboo and Purpled yell in sync "SURPRISE!" Tubbo turns his head around and looks at me. "Tommy?!" I nod quickly, "OMG! YOUR HERE!" he jumps over the couch and runs to hug me. I immediately hug back. "Tommy its been so long. You live here?" "Yea I do." Purpled and Ranboo looked like they wanted to join the hug so I nodded to them. They both came over and joined the hug. After a few minutes of hugging and silence Tubbo said, "Well we should get going the drive takes 2 hours." We all get out of the hug and nod laughing silently. Phil came in and gave me my bag and suitcase, he talked to Tubbos parents a bit the told me goodbye and left.

(Tubbos POV)

Ranboo and Purpled invited someone that I didn't know. I was kinda mad but not that much that it would ruin my day, apparently I knew them. They made me face the opposite way of the door, wonder why? We were talking about what we could do on the trip we were going on. It was my birthday tomorrow and my parents said we could go to the vacation home and have a party of 3 well now 4. I hear a car outside so I try to get up so I can see who it is but Ranboo and Purpled yell "NO! That's them don't open it!" "Okay okay, calm down!" I sit back down and wait. 

All of the sudden something slams the door open and yells "TUBBO!" I recognize the voice but can't place who it is. Then Purpled and Ranboo yell in sync, "SURPRISE!" Then it clicks I turn my head and look at my old friend, "Tommy?!" He nods quickly, "OMG! YOUR HERE!" I jump over the couch and run to hug him, he hugs back immediately. "Tommy its been so long. You live here?" "Yea I do." After a bit of time I feel 2 more people join the hug, Purpled and Ranboo. We stayed like that for a few minutes hugging in peaceful quietness until I spoke up, "Well we should get going the drive takes 2 hours." We all get out of the hug and nod laughing silently. Tommy's foster dad Phil came in and gave him his bag and suit case, he talked with my adoptive parents a bit the told Tommy goodbye and left.

(Ranboos and Purpleds 3rd person POV)

Ranboo and Purpled were trying so hard not to just tell Tubbo. They really wanted to since Tubbo was getting inpatient, but Tommy had sworn them to secrecy. They were talking with Tubbo about what they could do on the trip. Ranboo texted Tommy saying 'He know someones coming just doesn't know it you!' 'K! I'm almost there, make sure he is inside.! 'Got it, see you in a bit!' 'c'ya!' After a few minutes you could hear a car in the driveway. Tubbo got up but Ranboo and Purpled were quick to say, "No! That's them don't open it!" Tubbo replied, "Okay okay, calm down!" He sat back down and they waited.

Then someone slams the door and there stands Tommy as he yells "TUBBO!" Ranboo and Purpled looked at each other then Tubbo and also yelled, "SURPRISE!" Tubbo then turns his head and says "Tommy?" he nods. "OMG! YOUR HERE!" he jumps over the couch and hugs Tommy. Tommy and Tubbo both said something to quiet for either Purpled or Ranboo could here. All they knew is that they both wanted in on the hug. Tommy seemed to notice this and nodded at them. They walked over and joined the hug. They stayed like that for a while until Tubbo said, "Well we should get going the drive takes 2 hours." They all backed at of the hug nodding. Then Tommy's dad?, came in and gave Tommy his stuff. He talked to Tubbo's parents and then left.

That was that for that chapter, loads of POV's! Hope you like it! Again thank you so much for all of the support I never thought I would make it past 50 reads and here I am with 700! Also I am currently on the phone with a friend playing Minecraft! She has no idea that I am currently writing a chapter for a book, hehe!  Anyways, Stay Safe, Eat, Drink, and Sleep! BYEE!!