"Lets have muffins"

(Tommys POV)

I woke up feeling a lot better then I had felt in a while. I feel very energized and awake. I look over to my left and see Wilbur hugging me. Too my right I see Techno with his arms around both me and Wil. I realized that I am stuck between the two and can not get out. Remembering the events of last night, I know that something is going to change around here. They all now know what I've done. What if they send me back! My brain is quick to supply. They wouldn't do that, would they? The reasonable side of my brain argues.

While my brain fills with more argues. I suddenly feel movement to my right. Techno. I look over and see him now awake and looking around. When his eyes land on my he gives me a small smile. 

I return it and ask, "Can you let go? I've been stuck here for hours!" I might have over exaggerated. 

"Once Will wakes up, then you can go." He states firmly.

I sigh, "But Will could be asleep all day!" I don't honestly want to get out of the cuddle pile but arguing is what I do best.

"He will wake up eventually. And he would be mad if I let you go before he wakes up." Techno explains.

"Uhrgg!" I sigh. I know he is right, Wilbur latches on to people he likes and this is like the first time I actually let him get close to me so, he would definitely murder Techno if he lets me go.

We lay there for an hour or two making conversation to fill the time. Wilbur is just now stirring slightly and looks like he's about to wake up. He slowly opens his eyes and looks around like Techno did. His eyes land on us and he gives a big smile. We both smile back and Wilbur tightens the once loose hug around me.

I look up to Will and say "Finally I thought you died!" Techno laughs at my statement.

Wilbur expression changes to a fake hurt one, "Hey I wasn't asleep for that long!" He tries to reason.

Techno scoffs and says, "Sure you weren't Sleeping Beauty."

I laugh and continue, "Yeah we woke up hours ago Wil! I've been trapped here forever!"

"Stop being so dramatic, and I thought you liked the cuddles!" Wilbur says.

"Hmm nope!" I say sarcastically, "I hate cuddles actually they are the worst!" I continue.

Techno lets go of me and Wilbur and says, "Time for breakfast."

Wilbur nods, "I am soooo hungry!" he exaggerates, "Lets have muffins." he finishes.

I don't really want to eat but I do love baking so I nod along and also get up. "I know the best recipe for muffins, One of my first foster parents taught me it!" I say excitingly running out of the room.

Techno and Wilbur come running after me down the stairs and into the kitchen. I get out all the ingredients we would need. I order around Techno and Wilbur to do things like stir the batter since I don't really need help making these but It's funny seeing the way they hurry to get stuff done. I put the muffins in the oven and let them bake. While we wait Wilbur suggested TV so we walked into the living room and started watching whatever was on.

We waited for a while joking around when we heard the timer go off. I ran to the kitchen got some oven mits and took out the muffins. Techno and Will came into the kitchen followed by Phil who apparently came down after I left the kitchen.

"You guys made muffins!" Phil sounded surprised that his children didn't burn down the kitchen. 

"Yeah Tommy's a great baker." Wilbur said.

"I used to live with people who owed a bakery." I said while putting the muffins on a plate.

I gave each one of them and plate and walked over to the island to eat my small portion. We ate while making small chit chat and joking around. Phil showed us pictures of us cuddling last night while we all begged him to delete them.

We got done eating and we washed all the plates and utensils followed by the pan we used to make the muffins. That's my least favorite part about making muffins since it's always so hard to get the stuff off the pan.

We all wondered back into the living room to watch TV once again. We played some board games and watched some really good movies. Once it was lunch time Phil ordered pizza and continued playing around. Once the pizza came we too a short break to eat and then went right back to watching and playing games and movies.

Dinnertime hit and Phil made spaghetti and meatballs. It took a while to make and it was around 8 p.m. when it finished. We made our way to the dining table and sat down in our usual spots. While we ate we talked about how our summer was so far, what our favorite food is and stuff like that. It feels so nice to be in a normal family. Not that this family is normal noway it's far from that. But it's nice and loving and I can tell they care about me and I know that I love them so much.

We finish eating and went back to the living room to watch TV once again. 

Phil then cleared his voice and said, "Tommy, Wilbur, techno. I have some news for all of you and It is very important so Wilbur please turn off the TV and listen up."

Immediately all eyes were on him, the TV is now off and the room is as quiet as a mouse. What if this is when he breaks the news that they are sending me back and today was all just an act so my feelings wouldn't be hurt?! My brain freaks out. This can't be it I've been so good! I thought this was the family. 

Anyway you will have to wait until the next chapter to find out what the news is though I hope it isn't that much of a mystery... Once again so so sorry for not posting I will make sure I do it more often. This story is coming to a close soon though so there will not be many more chapters. Also congrats red rabbits for winning MCC All Stars! Anyways hope you have a terrific rest of your day/night! BUHH BYEEE