The People Who Found Me

(1st person point of view Tommy)

We had just arrived at the house, I honestly didn't know what to do. This random stranger was taking me to his house and I could do nothing to stop it. I just really hoped he wouldn't send me back to the orphanage.

Walking up the front porch was terrifying! I was wondering what would happen, would they be nice! Probably not, I had been in many foster homes not 1 of them was I treated nicely. I hope that I can sneak out easily or that they will help me and let me go. I knew they wouldn't just let me go but hopes good even though i don't know much about it. 

The pink haired man opens the door, I stand still. He motions for me to step inside so i quickly step in. I look around the house, its big but cozy! I suddenly jump at the stranger screaming, "DAD COME HERE!" "What do you want Techno?" Oh his name is Techno! "I found a kid in the woods." He said to his dad as he walked in. He quickly walked over to the one named Techno and asks, "Where did you find a kid in the woods?" "That little clearing where we went to when you first adopted me and Wil." Techno responded. He turned to me and knelt down "Are you okay kiddo?" I nodded "Why where you in the woods?" He asked. "None of your business!" I mumbled back.

"Dad you might wanna check his back he fell down a hill and hit it on a tree!" "We can do that later." he said turning to Techno, he nodded. Then someone came down the stairs i suspected this to be Wil, that was probably a nickname. "AWWW, can we keep him!!" Wil said. "Maybe." there dad said. "Wilbur, I found him in the woods!" oh his real name is Wilbur, makes sense. I was thinking when i felt arms wrap around me, it was Wilbur he must have ran to me and hugged me. "Don't suffocate him Wil!" there dad said. He let go and said a sad "K!" "Oh let us introduce ourselves, i'm Phil this is Wilbur and Techno!" I nodded. "We have a room that you can have for now until we find out what to do with you!" he said kindly. "k." I said back. "Techno you can show him okay." "k dad!" he said. "c'mon, wait whats your name?" "Tommy." "c'mon Tommy!" he said.

(3rd person Wilbur and Phil)

They waited till they couldn't hear foot steps on the stairs before they started talking. "Dad he looks broke!" Wilbur said. "I know he does son." They had been talking about fostering a new kid what if he was the one? "He's the boy who is on the news that ran away i saw pictures of him." Phil said. "We could foster him dad, we could help him!" "I want to and we might need to! It looks like he has seen stuff that he shouldn't ever have to see!" "We can talk about this later tonight or in the morning with Techno okay!" " k dad!"

This is shorter than usual but i will try to make a longer one tomorrow because it will be the weekend. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Stay safe! Again any suggestion are greatly appreciated! BYE BYE!!