First Day With the Foster Family

(So sorry i haven't been updating school was stressful and i wanted to take a break before i came back :) Also Technos stream OMG!)

(TW: mention of ED)

(Tommy POV)

I woke up in 'my' bed and remembered what happened yesterday. I got fostered by this family that found me 4 days ago. I look at the clock on the wall and it says 6:09 a.m. I get up and open the door to head downstairs. When i get to the bottom of the stairs Phil says "Morning bud! I'm making pancakes for breakfast go wait in the living room!" I nod and go to sit down. 

I walk into the living  to see Techno reading a book and Wilbur watching TV. "Hey Toms!" Wilbur said looking at me. I was surprised and i froze, I hadn't been called Toms since I was young. "You okay?" Techno said, "Y-yeah just fi-fine." I stuttered back. " Breakfast is ready boy!" Phil shouted from the kitchen. I was glad i was out of that situation but that also meant eating. 

We walked over to the island to grab the pancakes Wilbur, Techno, and Phil all had 2 and I had 1 small one. We sat at the island and they all started talking. "I was wondering since we have a new addition to the family we should all have days to spend with him!" Phil said taking a bite out of his pancake before continuing, "But today could be a family day were we play games and watch movies!" "Sounds fun." Techno said, "Yep can't wait!" Wilbur replied excitingly.

We all got done eating and I felt like throwing up but I couldn't get away to do so. We went to the living room while Phil got board games and card games. We started out with uno which Techno won the first one and i won the rest. "Tommy how are you so good?" Wilbur asked when I won the 6th round. I shrugged my shoulders, "Well lets play a different game." Phil said.

We played multiple games including Go Fish, Skip-Bo, Phase10, etc. We also played a lot of board games such as Monopoly, Scrabble(Phil's suggestion), LIFE, etc. It was 4:30 p.m. when we decided to start watching movies. Phil made popcorn and got snacks suck as m&ms, skittles, and chocolate bars. He also got drinks.

We got blankets and pillows to make it look comfy. They started to decide what to watch and picked Hamilton because Wilbur really wanted to watch it. When Hamilton was done it was 7:10 p.m. and I really enjoyed watching it. Techno picked the next movie, I don't even now what it was called it was an informational documentary about pigs that was about 2 hours long. They said it was my turn to pick so I said up, it might have been a children's show but I loved it. It was around 10: 50 when up finished so it was Phil's turn to pick a movie, being the dad he is he picked cars. We watched the first one then decided to watch the other 2 which took us like 5 hours. After the last one was done Phil said that we should all go to bed for tomorrow.

I head upstairs and go into my room straight away, I had fun but I was tired and wanted to sleep. I changed and hoped into the bed I fell asleep straight away.

(Phil's POV)

After I cleaned up the living room from our family day, I started wondering about Tommy. He didn't eat any popcorn or snacks and he didn't eat very much for breakfast. I decided to not focus on that though he looked happy tonight and even if it was for a day I knew he liked it and my goal was to make sure he felt like that everyday. I would meet that goal eventually but it would take time. I decide that tomorrow me and Tommy would spend the day together tomorrow I would take him shopping and show him around a bit. I hope he accepts us into his family soon. I go upstairs to check on my boys. First is Techno he is in his bed reading, "Techno go to sleep its almost 3 in the morning!" "Urggh fine!" "g'night" "Night!" he rolled over and put his book down. I turned off the room and closed the door. Next is Wil, he was asleep in bed so I let him be closing his door quietly. Lastly is Tommy, he was also asleep in bed he looked so peaceful I walked over and pulled his covers on him and left quietly. Finally I went to my room and went to sleep ready for tomorrow.

(Wilbur's POV)

After the movies I went upstairs behind Tommy but in front of Techno. I had a lot of fun today and I think the rest of the family did including Tommy. I'm still curious to why he acted weird this morning when I called him Toms but its fine I don't really care just as long as he is fine i'm fine. I walk to my room and think about playing or going to sleep. I have been making a new song but I decided to go to sleep. I lay in bed being able to go to bed straight away thinking about possible song lyrics.

(Techno's POV)

I started walking upstairs behind Tommy and Wil. Today Tommy looked really happy i'm pretty sure its the happiest he has been for a long time. And I know as his older brother it was my job to make sure he is that happy more often. I walk into my room and start reading my book, I was deep into the book when Phil came "Techno go to sleep its almost 3 in the morning!" "Urggh fine!" I really didn't want to but its a bad idea to say no to dad. "g'night" "Night!" I replied slightly annoyed but didn't let it slip into my voice. I turned over and set my book down, Phil turned the light off and shut the door. I fell asleep after a bit having a smile on my face from what happened today.

Again sorry for not posting but i will try to get back on a good schedule! Stay safe, eat, drink, and sleep! I hope you enjoyed this chapter you got to see more than just Tommy's pov anyway bye!!