A Day In the Woods

(very little about eating disorder in beginning)

(3rd person Tommy)

Tommy awoke rubbing his eyes from the previous nights sleep. His back ached as he stood up remembering what he did. "Oh yea i ran away." He quietly mumbled to his self. He grabbed his bag which was against the tree, and rummaged through it looking for his lunch from yesterday. He knew he would regret eating but he didn't want to die yet. He found the lunch and ate a few bites of the chicken and set it down not wanting to make himself hear the voices again. 

Soon he started off again, going deeper in the woods making sure he safe from the orphanage. He had been walking for a good 3 hours when it hit him, he hadn't brought any water! He was now really worried, until he heard a stream! He ran to it and thought. 'This is far enough away, I can live off of this stream and berries in the bushes!' So that's what he did, he sat down by the stream and drank some water. For once he was safe he didn't have to worry about anything he was free! 

 He fell asleep to the sound of the water splashing against the sides of the water bed. He had a great dream it was about how he was living in the woods and he had a beautiful cabin! It had a nice comfy bed and a small kitchen just for him, it was amazing! He woke up from his nap and drank more water feeling thirsty. After his quick drink he stood up and realized it was getting dark. It was cold and he knew he wouldn't go to sleep for awhile since he had just woken up. His best choice was to make a fire, so he got big and little stick forming them in a triangular shape. He got 2 sticks and started rubbing them together to make a fire. After like 10 minutes of failing he finally got it to light up. He stared at the fire smiling at his work as he warmed up.

It had been a couple hours and he was still staring at the fire. He liked the warmth of the fire. It made him feel safe, like he was home.

(FLASHBACK)

"Tommy, don't crawl to the fire!" his mother said. "HEHE!" he laughed with pure joy. " Hey kiddo, you making s'mores?" his dad had just flung the back door open and asked. "YEA!" Younger Tommy replied. " He keeps trying to touch the fire!" His mom said laughing. "It looks magical!" He cried out. "Does it now?" his dad said chuckling.

(BACK TO PRESENT)

That is why he loved campfires! He started crying as he got out the picture hoping they were proud of him. But wished more than anything that they were there with him. Living in the little cabin, making s'mores and having campfires every night. He had to be strong though and not think about what he couldn't have.

He finally was tired and sleep by the fire, thinking about what he should do the next day. He could gather food, or make a shelter. Who knows what he will do, he wished someone knew what he should do he didn't want to make his own decisions yet, but he had to and he will.

Well that was the 2nd chapter yay! I will try to post daily, sorry if the chapters are short its my first story so i really dont know what to do. Hope you enjoyed. Again if you have any comments on the story pls tell me i would be happy to use suggestions to what could make the story better! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!