Adoption Maybe?

A/N: I am so sorry I haven't been writing I've had writers' block and am really stressed with presentations for school anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

(TW: Mention of Eating Disorder, Panic Attacks, Self Harm, and Abuse)

(Tommy's POV)

What is he going to say is he going to send me back I hope not. I'm so happy here! We are seating on the couch while Phil gets ready to tell us some important news apparently. I'm so nervous.

"I've decided to make something official and I hope we all agree on this decision!" Phil happily chirps.

Oh maybe it's not bad and it's just some normal news that sounds exciting. Maybe we are going on a trip that would be fun! Wilbur and Techno look excited too, well as excited as Techno can get.

Phil opens his mouth while turning to face me, "Tommy if it's okay with you, you can always say no if you don't want this but I would like to officially adopt you! The papers are in my hands here," Phils shows me the papers, "And I can make it official now or we can wait. It's up to you."

I'm in awe. I thought they were going to send me back not adopt me!

"Are you boys okay with making Tommy your brother?" Phil asks Wilbur and Techno.

"Of course! why wouldn't I be? I love Tommy!" Wilbur practically shouts and looks at me hopefully.

Techno then says, "Obviously, he makes killer muffins we need someone in this family who can bake."

They all turn to me and wait for an answer. I'm not sure what to say. What if this is just a ploy and they leave me alone later down the road, or what if they want me now but realize how shitty I am later on. But I have to try, don't I? If I don't then I could be missing out on a lot. All I can do is hope I guess.

"Yes, I would love to be adopted by you," I question what I'm thinking to say but decide to be risky, "Dad!"

I hear a gasp and squeal from Phi- Dad. And a happy noise from Wilbur. Then suddenly I'm encased in a hug from Techno. Then Dad joins then Wilbur. We fell asleep like that and stayed there all night.

(Time skip to the next day Tommy is now with Purpled Tubbo and Ranboo)

"So yeah I'm officially adopted by them now!" I say excitedly to my friends.

Tubbo hugs me, "I'm so happy for you Tommy!"

"Me too!" Ranboo and Purpled say in unison.

I went over to Purpled's house early in the morning and told Tubbo and Ranboo to come over too. After I told them the news we got on Minecraft and played that for a while. Then I remembered Niki and her bakery I said aloud that we should go there and they all agreed.

On the way, we stopped by my house, God I can finally say that MY HOUSE! and asked my FAMILY if they wanted to come with me. They said yes and we continued walking to the bakery. 

Once there we were greeted by Niki, she decided to close up so we could just have a friendly conversation with all of us. While Wilbur and Dad talked to Niki, Me, Techno, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Purpled ran around chasing each other and pulling semi-dangerous stunts that Niki told us off for. We ate cookies and pies and all kinds of interesting tasting drinks that were weird colors and shit. To say that I had fun would be a complete understatement I had the best day of my life. Surrounded by people who genuinely cared about me and weren't using me. 

I know I'm far from fixed but, I think this is a pretty good start, I'm happy sorta. Old habits break hard and I might always wince when someone makes a quick movement towards me or, when I stop eating for a while and loss a lot of weight or, when someone grabs my wrist hardly but, at least I'm not having full-blown panic attacks or feeling like shit every day. This can be my life and I'm finally not scared to commit to my new family. :)

Welp this is it. This is the end. I'm so sorry It didn't really have a good ending and that it was kinda rushed. Please remember that this is my first story and I expected it to be shitty. I do hope you enjoyed reading this though :). As always eat something, get something to drink, get a good night's sleep, and take care of yourself you are loved and I love you even if I don't know you <3 <3. BUHHH BYEE <3 :)