Being Found

(3rd person point of view Tommy)

Tommy woke up feeling refreshed. He didn't waste time sitting around that morning he got up and planned out his day. He had memorized his area well enough, so he wanted to go exploring for a bit. His bag was against a tree so he grabbed it and tool out a little bit of food and ate it. With that he went to the stream and got some water to wash it all down.

After his drink he grabbed his bag and started walking, he knew he wouldn't get lost because he felt as if he knew the forest and the forest knew him. He was safe inside the trees where all there was is peace, the chips of birds, and branches blowing in the wind. He walked until he couldn't and decided to rest he sat down and looked up........ He saw smoke, where, why, how???? These questions were running through his head right now. He directed his eye sight to where it seemed it was coming from. He saw a chimney. He didn't know what to do, he was surprised there was a house in the middle of nowhere but also intrigued to who lived there.

(3rd person Watson family point of view)

Techno was sitting on his phone scrolling through twitter when he felt like going for a morning stroll in the woods. He normally did this so he said a quick shout to his dad Phil, "Hey dad i'm going out!" "Okay!" he heard his dad shout back. As he was walking out he heard Wil shout "SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" He chuckled to himself about his brothers 'problems'.

His walk was going good. He had been walking for about 10 minutes looking at the wonderful scenery. He was thinking about something that his dad had said, he said he was thinking on adopting a new kid. Wilbur thought it was a good idea and so did he, but he didn't know how they would pick. Phil always went for the ones that looked like they went through a lot. He was a great dad and person. He continued walking  but then he found something???

(1st person point of view Tommy)

I was in the middle of thinking about the house in the middle of nowhere when I was cut off by a sound. A twig. I looked up to see a teenage boy with a pink braid standing a few feet away from me. He stared wide eyed at me like I was a ghost.

I slowly stand up which makes him step forward and that makes me step back. Once he saw my movement he stood still. Suddenly my flight or fight reaction kicked in and i started running back to the stream. I could hear him behind me, he was fast but i knew where to turn, jump, and duck. He started screaming stuff i couldn't understand all i know is it made me run faster. He was right behind me catching up as i started to lose my breath. He noticed this and sped up. Then "Urgh!" I tripped on a root and started rolling down a hill. I hit my back on a tree and groan in pain! I remember that i'm supposed to be running from the dude with pink hair and get up to try and continue running but i get pulled back by the boy. I struggle trying to get out of his grip but he's to strong. He says "Its no use. I'm taking you back to my house, we can figure it out from there." I reply with. "Fine but i'm getting my bag !" remembering i left it at the spot he found me at. He releases me and i start up the hill walking back to the spot i sat down earlier. 

The boy with pink hair was right behind me making sure if i started running he could easily grab me. We got back to the spot and i went over to my bag and picked it up. He grabbed my shoulder i flinched and quickly shrugged him off. He looked at me and turned back starting to walk forward. I stood still and he looked back at me with a glance that told me 'If your gonna try running again good luck' so i also started walking.

(1st point of view Techno)

I looked at the boy sitting down on the ground. I stepped closer and 'snap' I stepped on a twig. He looked up quickly and we stared at each other for a while. He stood up so i stepped closer the he moved back so i stopped. Then he took off, he was fast but so was i. He seemed to know the woods like the back of his hand so it was hard for me to catch up. I screamed. "I DON'T WANNA HURT YOU, I WANNA HELP!" That just made him run faster. I could tell he was becoming tired so i sped up. Then "Urgh!" He tripped and fell down a hill and hit his back on a tree, he let out a painful groan. I ran down the hill and went over to help but he got up and tried to continue running but this time i grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. He struggled trying to get free. I said. "Its no use. I'm taking you back to my house, we can figure it out from there." He replies with. "Fine but i'm getting my bag!" I remember seeing a bag. I release him and we start up the hill to where i first saw him.

I was right behind him i wanted to make sure he wouldn't try anything. We got back to the spot his bag was at and he picked it up. I put my hand on his shoulder but he flinched and quickly pulled away. I look at him and think 'what happened'. I turn back and start walking. I looked at the kid in a way that told him 'If you gonna try try running again good luck' and he started walking.