On the Way Home

(TW: ED)

Tommy's POV)

I woke up and checked the time, it was 3 am, why am I up this early? I knew we are suppose to go home today so we are getting up early but this was too early. I looked over and saw Purpled still asleep, I wish I was asleep to but I knew I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep now. I got out of bed early and decided to change. I got my clothes and got out of the room quietly, I walked over to the bathroom and got changed into jeans a t-shirt and a hoodie. I walked back into our room and quietly entered.

 I sat back onto the bed carefully and pulled out my phone and earbuds. I scrolled through      TikToc for a bit before getting bored and playing random games. Before I knew it, it was 6 am we were leaving around 7 so I decided to wake Purpled up so he could get ready. Was I going to wake him up like a normal human being? No way! I jumped right on top of him and heard a yelp, "WTF!!" I laughed loudly at his reaction. "You have to stop waking me up like this!" "Nah I don't think so, i think I'll continue to wake you up like this it wouldn't be fun any other way!" I quickly replied. "Ugh!" I laughed again before saying, "It's  6 am we're leaving in about an hour." "Okay we should go get breakfast." I nodded but I really didn't want to eat the voices were screaming for me not to eat and saying that I ate enough. I really got to relax these last few days as food didn't really make me vomit, but I guess the trip is over and the pain comes back.

Me and Purpled walked upstairs and walked over to the island. Tubbo's mom was there making waffles for breakfast, "Tubbo and Ranboo will be down in a second." She said cheerfully. Me and Purpled smiled at her and waited at the island making pointless conversation with each other. Soon enough Tubbo and Ranboo came walking in and sat down. "Good morning boys breakfast is almost ready! We will leave a bit after breakfast." She said and went back to making the waffles. "Morning mom." Tubbo said sleepily. "Morning!" Ranboo said more enthusiastically.

We all just made small conversations as we were all way to tired to try and make real conversation. The waffles got done and I only had one very small one but I don't think anyone noticed. We got done pretty quickly and went to get our stuff to put in the car. We had a bit of time before we had to leave so we decided to spend it chilling on the couch doing nothing in particular. "Time to head home boys, lets go!" Tubbo's dad yelled to us. We got up off the couch and made our way outside. I made sure to take in the beauty of the vacation home, the garden full of pretty flowers and the tire swing hanging from the big tree. We sat down in the car. Me in the right window seat, Tubbo next to me, Purpled next to Tubbo, and Ranboo in the left window seat.

In the car we played a few games like last time. (I am not going into detail about the games again because its currnetly 2:30 am and I am tired so I am not doing that to myself! Sorry.) We also played Minecraft on our phones, we played on the server we made the day before and worked on getting more resources like, ores, wood, and cobblestone. In my opinion cobblestone is the best block along with oak wood! What can I say? I am a simple guy.

About an hour passed and we stopped at a gas station to get food. I got coke and chips, (Or crisps for you UK people:)!) Tubbo got some cookies and lemonade, Purpled got some type of pop and chips, and Ranboo got some type of drink and cookies. We got back in the car and started back on our journey home.

I got really tired about 10 more minutes of being on the road so I decided to take a nap. I put my head on the window and let my sleepiness take over.

(Time Skip brought to you by my DESIRE TO GO TO BED!)

I woke up by Tubbo shaking me. "We are here Tommy come on get up." I nodded and got out. We got out of the car and grabbed our bags and walked into Tubbo's home. Phil was coming to get me in about an hour so I had time to relax a bit. First to leave was Purpled his brother Punz came and got him, he seemed like a cool dude. Next to leave was Ranboo Niki came and got him. Now it was just me and Tubbo, we talked about various things ranging from Minecraft to foster parents. Right when I was about to start another topic I heard a car pull up.

GOD FINALLY IM DONE!! I AM SO TIRED!!! Also sorry if this wasn't the best chapter and if its really messy, Its 2 am currently and  I honestly just wanted to get this done. Anyways Hope you still enjoyed the chapter, Stay Safe, Eat, Drink, And Sleep!! BYEEE BYEE!!