Tubbo's Birthday Road Trip pt.4

(Mention of Panic Attack)

(Tommy's POV)

Last thing I remembered was talking to Tubbo, Purpled, and Ranboo in the car to the vacation home. Now i was being woke up from Purpled, "Hey wake up we're here!" I opened my eyes and saw I was laying on his shoulder. I quickly got up and said "Sorry!" "No, it's fine!" I nodded as we got out of the car behind Tubbo and Ranboo.

We went to the back of the car and grabbed our bags out of the trunk. Once we got our bags we closed the trunk and made our way to the front door. I looked at the house, it was a log cabin which was expected because we are in the woods. It has a huge pond at the back of the house. At the front of the house is a tire swing and a beautiful garden. We walked in and looked around. When you walk in you first see and nice and cozy living room, off to the right is a lovely looking kitchen with more than enough appliances. To the left of the living room is a wood staircase that leads downstairs and upstairs. The cabin has 3 bedrooms the master and 2 others and 4 bathrooms. 2 bedroom are upstairs and the last one is downstairs, there is 1 bathroom in the master bedroom 1 on the second floor 1 on the main floor and 1 downstairs. Downstairs there is a small living room and a laundry room. Upstairs there are only bedrooms and bathrooms, and the main floor has a living room, kitchen,  a bathroom, and a porch that leads to the pond.

"Well this is it boys! You guys can decide what you do today it is pretty late so I wouldn't go swimming today!" "K! Thanks mom!" "No problem! If you need us we will be in the master bedroom." And his mom and dad left to the bedroom upstairs. We went to the living room and set our bags down on a couch. "I'm bored!" Ranboo complained "Well what do you wanna do then?" "Lets go out to the tire swing?" Purpled suggested "Yea that sounds fun." Ranboo agreed. We walked out the front door to the tire swing. It was one of those flat tire swings that fit multiple people so it fit all of us. We sat with our legs in the middle of the tire. "Which way are we suppose to swing?" Tubbo asked. "In a circle!" I screamed, I was joking but they took it seriously and stated swing in a circle. I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of the swing, "What's so funny?" Ranboo asked "I was joking I have no idea how your supposed to swing on this!" I was still laughing and was soon joined by everyone else. (Currently watching Ranboo while writing this live. I am so upset he didn't chose the Tubbo with the bee cat and I know you were to Ranboo's chat!) 

We soon got bored and headed back inside. It was 9 at night and we were all pretty tired. We went downstairs and started a movie in the living room. We watched the movie and decided it was time to go to bed. We decided to share rooms with 1 person as it wasn't fair if 2 people got there own room and 2 people had to share. Ranboo and Tubbo chose to share a room and Purpled and me decided to share a room. Tubbo and Ranboo took the bedroom on the second floor and we took the one downstairs. The bedroom was nice, it had a queen bed and a huge closet. We took our turns getting changed and went to bed. "Good night Tommy! Tell me if you need anything!" To be honest I was kinda worried but that reassured me, "Thanks! Good night Purpled!" And we went to sleep.

Next chapter will be Tubbo's birthday day! I made 4 chapters out of 1 day! THAT WAS HARD!! Also still watching Ranboos stream and Tubbo really wants the double bed! Also I know this is late but you are accepted no matter who you are, what sexuality you are or you chose, no matter what gender you chose! I LOVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU!! CHOSE YOU!! Anyway Hope you enjoyed! Stay Safe, Eat, Drink, And Sleep! BYE BYE!!!!