The Day After Tubbo's Birthday Day

I am so sorry for not uploading! I went on vacation that i got back from 2 days ago and yesterday I had a doctors appointment so i haven't had enough time to write.

(Tommy's POV)

I woke up on the couch surrounded by pillows and blankets. I look around and see Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled sprawled out on the couches covered in blankets and pillows. As I remembered last nights events I smiled, we had a pillow/blanket fight in the middle of the night while watching random movies. It was probably one of the best nights of my life.

While thinking to myself I heard a noise that sounded like a groan, I looked over and saw Ranboo waking up. "Good morning Ranboo!" I said quietly, "Morning." He said as he stood up. "The others are still asleep so SHH!" I said just above a whisper. He nodded and sat back down after he stretched. We made small talk while we waited for the others to wake up. I contemplated waking them up by banging 2 pans together, but then decided against it after Ranboo explained why that would be an absolutely terrible idea for more than a singular reason.

We heard footsteps and turned to the hallway, Tubbo's mother came out and told us a sweet quiet, "Good Morning boys!" We both smiled at her as she walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. Right then Purpled woke up, "Morning." He said rubbing his eyes. "Good Morning!" Me and Ranboo both quietly said to him. Then Ranboo said "Tubbo's mom is making breakfast so that should be ready soon." "Good I'm starving!" He whisper yelled. I laughed and said "How are you hungry after all we ate last night!" He replied with, "Idk man all i know is that I'm hungry!" and laughed quietly to which me and Ranboo joined in on.

"What are you guys laughing about?" A sleepy Tubbo spoke up. Just as we were about to tell him his mother yelled, "Breakfast boys!" "Coming!" We all said. We made our way to the kitchen and sat down at the island. It was scrambled eggs and bacon. We all got a bit and eat it up. It was really good. For a drink we got orange juice, it had been a bit since I had last had orange juice but it was just as delicious as i remember it.

We finished breakfast and decided to chill today. We went downstairs to the small living room, it had a TV so we decided to play some games. We played Minecraft, Terraria, etc. For Minecraft we started a server and started getting materials and building stuff. We played for hours and decided to get off when we all had diamond armor and had a small little starter house. Tubbo got a pet bee and named it Spins. He protected that bee with his life and would scream if any of us got to close to his precious bee.

After we got bored of playing games we started binge watching random TV shows. Tubbo begged and pleaded that we watched a bee document with him and we finally gave in. It was more interesting than i thought it would bee (See what I did there, I'm so funny!) Tubbo looked so invested the whole time playing with the hem of the bandanna which made me smile. We got done watching the bee document we browsed YouTube and watched some Mr Beast videos and some other people to.

By this time it was lunch time. We went upstairs and got something to eat. We all decided to eat so fruit and grabbed some from the fruit bowl on the kitchen counter top. We eat and cleaned up then made our way downstairs. The TV was on but we were all doing our own thing basking in each others company leaving the TV as background noise. I was on my phone skipping from playing games to watching stuff on YouTube or Netflix. I guessed this is what the others were also doing too.

After awhile Tubbo's mom came down and said, "We are leaving tomorrow so you boys might want to get packed up." She smiled and went back up the stairs to probably pack up herself. Tubbo and Ranboo went upstairs shortly after to pack and me and Purpled went into our room to do so. It was a short trip so I didn't pack much I was done very quickly as I was used to packing. I left a change of clothes to change into tomorrow morning. When we were both done we sat down on the bed and just talked about random stuff.

It was now dinner time, we went upstairs and into the kitchen. Tubbo and Ranboo were already waiting there, we sat down next to them as Tubbo's mom came out with dinner. It was cheeseburgers grilled by his dad. We finished up about 30 minutes after his parents did sice we were joking so much.

We all decided to go to bed early since we would be stuck in a car all day tomorrow and needed rest. We got ready for bed and said goodnight to each other before making our way to our rooms.

Thank you so much for reading this story we are basically at 4000 reads and that is so insane I really thought this book wouldn't get this far, I thought at best it would have like 50 but i was so wrong! ALSO RANBOO IN THIS MCC OMG IM FREAKING OUT!! Anyway again sorry for not uploading, Hope you enjoyed reading this, Stay Safe, Drink, Eat, and Sleep! BYEEE BYEE!