The Day the Secrets Come Out

(TW: Self Harm, Mention of ED)

(Tommys POV)

I woke up and felt my arms burning oh I forgot I cut last night. Oh wait Techno saw me! He knows! Is he going to tell anyone? How did I mess up this bad?! Just then Techno walks in looking at me with a concerned glance. He walks over and sits on the bed. "Tommy do you wanna talk about it?" He asked with a worried tone. I tilt my head slightly, I was hoping to get out of this but my plan seemed to fail. "About the cuts Tommy you're self harming and I'm worried about you." He sighed. "I'm sorry." I respond. "Oh don't be sorry it's not your fault. Sometimes people self harm to help them cope, although it's not a good coping mechanism. We all care about you Tommy so much! Me, Phil, and Wilbur love you so much! Don't ever feel like you need to hurt yourself to make other people happy!"

By now I was full on crying. Did he mean that? Do they actually care? A part of me was screaming no, but another part of me was screaming yes a bit louder. I was suddenly embraced by a hug that felt so damn comforting. I wrap my arms around Techno and just let myself be held. For once in such a long time no voices came to me saying I didn't deserve to be loved. "I'm gonna have to tell Phil okay?" I didn't want him to but I knew the secret was gonna have to come out eventually so I just nodded. 

"How about we go down and have something to eat it's lunch time?" I shook my head not wanting to eat to just throw it up. I think Techno understands as he said, "How about a few grapes they're small?" I nod at that I get up and put on a hoodie to cover the bandages. Techno gives me a worried glance but that quickly goes away as walked over to me and picks me up  I instantly yell, "PUT ME DOWN!" Techno laugh and says, "Nope child." He carries me down the stairs as I yell at him that I am a big man and can walk by myself. He finally sets my done on a stool as he goes to the fridge to get my some grapes. He gets a bowl and places 8 grapes in it, he washes the grapes then sets it in front of me. 

We talk as I slowly eat my grapes, they're a lot easier to eat then normal lunch foods. I hear running and a door opening. I look towards the front door and see Wilbur burst open the door. "TOMMY!" He runs over to me and hugs me, it's warm and nice. I hug back and that seems to make Wilbur even happier. He releases after a bit and smiles down at me I smile back. D-Phil comes in after a bit and is holding a shit ton of grocery bags "Wilbur could you help me a bit?" "Oh sorry Dad!" Wilbur goes over to him and takes some of the bags putting them on the island. "Hey Tommy and Techno, hows your day so far?" "Pretty good how did your gig go Wil?" Techno asked. "Good!" Wilbur responded happily. 

"You had a gig?" I asked. "Yep! Oh do you want To hear a song Toms?" He was jumping up and down now. "Sure!" And suddenly I was being dragged up the stairs going to Wilburs bedroom.

(Technos POV) 

Wilbur had just dragged Tommy upstairs to play him a few songs so I decided now is a good time to tell Dad about Tommys self harm a potential eating disorder. We were halfway through putting groceries away when I said, "Dad I have something you need to know. It's about Tommy." He turned to me silently telling me to continue. "Well." I started. "When it was my day with Tommy We went out to the woods to make s'mores, while we were doing that I saw the arm of is hoodie come up revealing self inflicted cuts. He had a panic attack when I asked about it so I left him alone for a while. When I went to ask him about it last night I caught him right after he cut, he passed out when he saw me. This morning I finally got to ask him about it he really didn't say much and I just comforted him. I also thinks he has an eating disorder, he is so small and looked repulsed when I mentioned lunch, I got him to eat a few grapes but that's all." 

Dad looked  so worried and sad when I finally stopped talking. "Thanks for telling me, I talk to him later." He had a look that contained of all different emotions, sad, concerned, worried, but also angry, I knew it wasn't towards me or Tommy, It was towards the people who made Tommy so miserable that he had to start cutting to help.

(Wilburs POV)

I had dragged Tommy upstairs so I could play him some songs. I knew what being in foster care was like so did Techno. I knew Tommy didn't have a good experience so I wanna be the best brother I can so he can learn to be happy again. I pulled him into my room, it was painted a nice yellow color with posters of bands all around the walls including the band I'm in Lovejoy! I sat Tommy on my bed that had blue sheets, I sat down next to him and grabbed my guitar. I started playing Your New Boyfriend a song that I had just finished and probably the song I am proudest of. Tommy seems to love it as his smile is up to his eyes and he swaying to the music. I love seeing hi like this! I finish the song and look towards Tommy. "That was amazing whats the name?!" "I'm glad you like it, it's called Your New Boyfriend I just finished it your the first one to hear it." "Can you play more?" He asks quietly, "Of course!" I say and go into another song from my album Your City Gave me Asthma.

After a few more songs I feel something on my shoulder, I look over and see Tommy's fallen asleep on my shoulder. I have to stop myself from awing at him. I carefully put my guitar down and place me and Tommy and me in a more comfortable position. I look at my alarm clock on my night stand, It just past 7, I probably won't go to bed for awhile. I hear footsteps and a quiet knock on the door, I quietly tell them to come in. Techno comes in and walks over to me. "What do you want?" I ask him quietly to not wake Tommy. "I had to tell you something about Tommy but I won't tell you know since he could wake up at any moment." I nod, he gets up and walks around the bed getting in and laying beside me. "Awww does the blade want to cuddle!?"I whisper "I will leave!" he whisper threatens "Okay okay." I surrender. Techno wraps his arms around Tommy and me, we drift off to sleep in the comfort of one another. Whatever Techno has to tell me seems pretty serious hopefully Tommy's alright.

(Phils POV)

 Techno told what Tommy has been doing to himself. I knew he was hurt but he was to the point of self harming. He also probably has an eating disorder though I kinda figured that one out, he eats as little as possible and never seems to gain wait. I think that sending him to a therapist might scare him if we can't help him though I'll have to send him. I walk upstairs after thinking over this whole situation. I peak in Wilburs slightly opened door and see them all sleeping together, Tommy right in the middle, Wilbur and techno to the sides of him, and Techno holding them both in his arms. Tommy belongs here for good. we Just to make it official.

IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! Schools starting back up and I've been busy. Also I'M NOT SHIPPING WILBUR TOMMY OR TECHNO IT'S SIBLING LOVE!!! Any ways I will try to be more constant in updates I plan on closing the book soon! HAPPY LATE B-DAY DREAM! Stay Safe, Eat, Drink, And Sleep! Love you all, BYE BYEE!!

Will he finally be happy (Tommy adoption sbi Au)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें