Tubbo's Birthday day!

( Not a lot but still some TW: Mention of Eating Disorder, Mention of Self Harm, PTSD, also there is a panic attack)

(Tommy's POV)

I woke up and looked to my side. Purpled was still asleep, I decided to go out to the downstairs living room. I quietly got up and grabbed my phone. I opened and closed the doors and sat on the couch. I looked at the time and it was 4 in the morning. Looks like the others would be asleep for a while. I scrolled through Tik Tok while I waited cause why not? I mostly watched the Minecraft related ones as those are the only ones I am actually interested in.

I looked back at the time a while after scrolling and it was 7 .a.m, time really flies while your watching Tik Tok. (Literally!) I heard a footsteps and looked over to see Tubbo and Ranboo walk downstairs. "How long have you been up?" Ranboo asked, "Only for a few minutes!" I lied you know like a liar! (John Mulaney anyone?) "Oh okay! Can you wake up Purpled? My mom is making breakfast." Tubbo asked, "Yea sure!" I got off the couch and walked to mine and Purpled room. I opened the door and he was still out. I quietly walked over and had an idea. 

I got really close to his ear and screamed, "WAKE UP!!" He quickly scrambled up and looked at me. When he saw it was me he relaxed and said, "Dude seriously? Again? You could just shake me!" "But what fun is that?" I asked. He shook his head and laughed, "Well Tubbo's mom is making breakfast! C'mon!" "Okay! I'm coming!" He jumped out of bed and we both made our way out of the room. Tubbo and Ranboo were right outside the door, "What happened in there?!" "Oh! I screamed in his ear to wake him up!" I said giggling. "Oh, cool!" Ranboo said.

We walked upstairs and made our way to the kitchen. Tubbo's mom was there making pancakes. We all sat at the island talking and waiting for food. "What do you boys plan on doing today?" Tubbo's mom asked. Tubbo answered with, "We plan on going swimming after lunch then doing the cake and presents after dinner then we will watch movies all night!" "Okay sounds fun! Well here are your pancakes help yourself!" With that she left the living room.  Everyone but me had like 3 or 4 pancakes I only had 1.

We finished eating breakfast an hour later because of how much we talked. It was almost nine and we are going to have lunch at 11 so we have some time to kill. "We could go out to the garden?" I suggested, everyone agreed so we went out to the huge garden. We laid down in the middle of it and just sat like that, silence. "We should make flower crown!" Tubbo said excitingly. "Sure!" Purpled said. "I will make Ranboo's, Ranboo will make Tommy's, Tommy will make Purpled's, and Purpled will make mine!" Tubbo said quickly.

We got started making the flower crowns. Tubbo had to teach me and Ranboo because we didn't remember how to do it but we quickly caught on. Tubbo made Ranboo's with White and black flowers called daises and black roses, I made Purpled with a purple flower called verbenas, Purpled made Tubbo's with yellow and black flowers called black tulips and daffodils, and Ranboo made mine with purple flowers called alliums. It took some time but after about an hour and a half we got it done. We put them on and they looked perfect and didn't fall apart at contact.

We went back inside since we were hungry. Tubbo's mom was making sandwiches in the kitchen. "Nice flower crowns boys!" She said, "Thanks mom!" We sat back at the island and waited. "After this you boys are swimming right?" "Yep!" Ranboo said, "Well make sure you put on sunscreen and be careful." "Of course we will mom don't worry!" "Okay! Here is your food, Have fun boys!" "We will!" We said in sync. Tubbo's mom went back to what ever she was doing before making the food. We ate the sandwiches and put our dishes up on the counter.

"TIME TO SWIM!" Tubbo screamed. "GO GET CHANGED QUICKLY AND GO TO THE POND!!" Tubbo and Ranboo ran downstairs. Me and Purpled looked at each other shrugged and made our way downstairs. Purpled changed first then me. I put on swim trunks and a swim shirt to cover up the cuts. I was glad I din't cut on my legs cause that would be impossible to cover up. I snapped out of my thought process and finished getting dressed. I got my shoes and put on sunscreen. I walked out of the room and closed the door.