Seeing the Family Again

(TW: ED, Self Harm, Slight Mention of a Panic Attack)

(Tommy's POV)

We heard a car pull in the driveway and turn off. A few seconds later we heard a knock on the door, Phil was here to pick me up. I quickly gathered my stuff and said, "Bye Tubbo I hope I see you soon!" "Bye Tommy me too!" We waved to each other and I walked out the door.I put my stuff in the trunk and walked around the car. Phil was waiting in the car when I opened the passenger seat door. He looked over, "Hey Tommy! Good to see you Wilbur might have died if you were gone another day." I laughed at his exaggeration."Anyway how was it, did you have fun?" "Yeah I had a lot of fun and I loved seeing Tubbo again." "That's good! Well lets get going I had to put my phone on silent since Wilbur kept messaging and calling me." Wow Wilbur was very clingy but I couldn't complain really.

We had a very relaxing conversation in the car ride back talking about stuff I did while gone and stuff they did. "Were here go get your stuff." I nodded and jumped out of the car then went to the back and grabbed my stuff. Phil was waiting at the front door for me. When we walked inside we heard a shout "TOMMY!" Definitely Wilbur. Next thing I know I'm trapped in a hug by Wilbur seeming that he would never let go. "Hey Wil." I said but it was quiet since Wilbur was taking all the air out of my body. "Let go of the kid Wilbur your gonna suffocate him."  Techno said coming from the stairs. Wilbur let go and smiled brightly at me, I returned it which made him extremely happy. "Also hey Tommy did you have fun?" Techno asked, "Yeah I did!" "That's good!" Wilbur piped up. 

I made my way to the stairs and went up taking my stuff to my room. I really needed those few days to have fun, Its MY room I finally feel like I have a place here though something is still telling me that They could never want someone like me and will hurt me. I made it to my room and opened the door to put my stuff inside. I would unpack later right now I wanted to relax from being in a car for hours! I laid down on my bed and sighed, I was so tired but didn't want to go to sleep. 

I opened the door and went back downstairs. I saw Techno and Wil sitting in the living room watching TV. Wilbur saw me and said "Come watch with us Toms, Dad is making food and will be done soon." The thought of food made my stomach churn. I sat down in between Techno and Wilbur watching whatever was on TV. A few minutes later Phil called from the kitchen, "Foods ready boys!" We all got up from the couch and made our way over to the kitchen to get the food. We got plates then went to get the pizza. I got 1 very small piece to hopefully persuade my stomach to keep the food down. We went into the dining room and sat down to start eating. We made small chit chat during the meal talking about more stuff I did on my trip. 

After dinner I knew what was going to happen. I went up to my room and into the bathroom. My stomach was screaming from too much food and my mind was telling me to throw it up. So i obeyed, I sat down on the floor of the bathroom next to the toilet and made myself throw up my dinner. But apparently that wasn't enough, The voices were telling me to cut and calling me useless and ugly. I grabbed my blade and cut. 123 123 123 123 123, I repeated in my head each time I did it. When my arms were covered in blood and pooling onto the floor I decided it was enough and cleaned my arms and the floor. I got some bandages and wrapped them around the cuts. I walked out of the bathroom to get a hoodie and see Techno sitting on my bed. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! FUCK! My brain was screaming. Of course he already basically knew since the day we spent together but I really wanted to believe he forgot about that. Techno looks towards me then looks at my arms wrapped in bandages and small bits of blood. "Oh Tommy." He said sadly, I continue to stare not really knowing what to do. He slowly stands up and walks towards me. I let him hug me and whisper stuff into my ear as I become more tired and drift off to sleep.

(Techno POV)

I'v been wanting to talk to Tommy about the time I found out about him cutting. I wanted to figure out if he still did it or not. He has been gone on a trip for a couple days though and before that him and dad were always busy packing or planning. So I plan on asking him now. I walk upstairs and go to his room. I knock but get no response, I open the door and see the bathroom light on. I go sit on his bed and wait for him to come out. I was looking around his room waiting when I hear the bathroom door open. I slowing look towards him and immediately see the bandages on his arms with bits of blood coming through. He was cutting. I look up to see his face and see him staring at me about to break into tears by the looks of it. I get up slowly just in case he might have a panic attack again. I make my way towards him cautiously and hug him when I get close enough. I bring us down to the ground just in case he faints or passes out. I whisper small encouraging words into his ear. I feel his body go limp in my arms, he feel asleep. I pick him up slowly and he clutches onto my shirt, I take him over to the bed and set him down. I would ask him tomorrow. I walk out of the room quietly and close the door. This kid is really worrying me!

Thanks for reading hoped you enjoyed! Also sorry for the weird upload schedule I'm trying to finds one the fits. Anyway, Stay Safe, Eat, Drink, And Sleep! BYE BYEE!!