Tommy Hangs Out With a Friend

(TW: Panic attack)

(Tommy's POV)

I woke up in Techno's room and remembered what happened last night. It was a good day for the most part just the last bit wasn't that great. I got up quietly so I didn't wake Techno up. Once I got out of his grasp successfully I made my way to my room and sat down at the desk. I pulled up Minecraft and joined mine and Tubbos' world. Tubbo wasn't on but that was fine I built some unnecessary cobblestone towers cause why not? I also decided to go get some netherite to upgrade my armor. Once I had full netherite I got off and went downstairs.

No one was in the kitchen or in the living room so I guessed they were in their rooms. It was almost 5 a.m. so breakfast was still needed. I decided to make breakfast but what do I make? I looked in the cabinets and saw all the ingredients to make cinnamon rolls. I helped my mom a lot with them when I was younger and eventually learned to make them myself in a foster home a couple years back. I got to work straight and soon enough I had delicious looking cinnamon rolls.

About 10 minutes after I had finished Wilbur came down. "Wow did you make these yourself Tommy!?" "Yeah, I did!" "That's awesome!" He came over and grabbed a couple to eat himself. Next down was Phil. "Who made the food?" "Tommy did! They're really good!" "Good job Tommy!" Phil said grabbing one and biting into it. "Thanks!" Techno came down just at that second. "Nice job Tommy." I smiled at the praise I was getting for something I've done hundreds of times before. "Where did you learn to make them?" Techno asked. "My mom taught me when I was younger." He nodded.

After breakfast we gathered in the living room and watched TV. I got bored and decided to go talk to someone either Ranboo, Tubbo, or Purpled. First I checked if Tubbo was on Minecraft he wasn't, so I texted Ranboo he said he was busy and couldn't talk, that left me with Purpled. We only talked once just a casual introduction so he would know who I am and what we are planning on doing with Tubbo. I texted him saying I was bored, he replied asking if I wanted to meet up. I quickly went downstairs to ask Phil he said yes so I quickly texted yes back.

I gave him my address since he knew the area better. He arrived in 20 minutes and we headed out. We headed to his house since his parents were out and it would be better than doing nothing outside. We went inside and went up to his room. "Hey you play Minecraft right?" Purpled asked "Yea I do!" "Do you have something you can play on?" "Yea my phone." "Let's play then." We exchanged usernames and created a server to play on.

We played for a few hours getting full diamond armor and building a house. Eventually we got bored and hopped off. We talked about somethings about Tubbo and Ranboo before just completely talking about random stuff. We went downstairs and made something for dinner. We made chicken nuggets since it was the only thing we could think of. We brought the chicken nuggets to the living room and watched TV while eating. We were watching random comedies laughing at jokes that we definitely shouldn't understand. It was really late and I had asked Phil if I could stay over, he said yes. 

I was scared since I was in a household I didn't recognize. I really wished I could go home but I didn't and it was a bad idea.

(Purpled's POV)

Tommy and I were having a lot of fun hanging out and he was going to stay the night. Then something happened Tommy started shaking a lot and his breathing started to quicken. "Tommy are you alright?" I asked worriedly. He shook his head no. I realized he was having a panic attack and started thinking of things I could do to help. "Can you name me 5 things you see for me Tommy?" "Um... You.. the floor.. my hands.... the couch.. and the bed." "Good now 4 things you can feel?" "My clothes, your hand on my back, the couch, and the pillow." by now he was all calmed down but really tired. I hugged him and said "Let's go to bed okay?" he nodded his head yes. I helped him upstairs and laid him in the bed. He went to sleep in the matter of seconds. I laid in bed next to him and fell asleep quickly too. I hoped he was okay!

I had no idea on what to do! I hope this was good! I thought this was nice were Purpled comforted Tommy, a nice friendship is forming! Stay Safe, Eat, Drink, and sleep! BYE!!