Tubbo's Birthday Road Trip pt.3

(Tommy's POV) 

Phil left a few minutes ago and we are currently waiting for Tubbo's parents to get everything ready. We were all talking, mostly me and Tubbo catching up. "I still can't believe your here!" Tubbo sighed. I laughed "Well believe it Big Man!" We all started laughing for god knows why. "Anyway how did you meet Ranboo and Purpled?" Tubbo asked, "Well, I met Ranboo when I went out with my brother to a cafe! Then we made the plan with you and Ranboo gave me Purpled's number so we could meet." "Oh, cool!"

"Okay boys time to go!" Tubbo's mom shouted from the kitchen. "Coming!" We all shouted in unison. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. We made our way outside to the car. Tubbo's parents sat in the front, his dad driving and his mom in the passengers seat. Then all of us squeezed into the back. (Now I know what your thinking, What car has 4 car seats in 1 row? Well, idk use your imagination!) Tubbo took the left window side, Ranboo took the right window seat, Purpled took the seat next to Tubbo which would be the middle left, so that left me with the right middle seat in between Ranboo and Purpled.

"You excited?" Tubbo's mom turned around and asked. We nodded our heads excitingly. She laughed and said "Okay lets go!" she turned back around still laughing. Tubbo's dad started the car and started driving. I pulled out my phone and texted Phil that we left, he responded so I got out of the messenger app and went to Youtube when, "No phones this is a road trip! We are going to play games!" (Roadtrip by Dream started playing when I wrote that line) Tubbo slapped the phone out of my hands and said. "Fine! What games?" I asked picking up my phone and putting it back in my pocket. "Road trip games like, I Spy, 20 Questions, and Would you rather!" Purpled jumped in. I nodded my head and asked "So which one are we playing first?" "Um, I Spy?" Ranboo asked. We all agreed and Ranboo started. "I Spy with my little eye something, Yellow!" "Tubbo's stripped shirt?" Purpled guessed "Nope!" "Um the yellow air freshener?" Ranboo shook his head "Your turn Tommy." I looked around and said, "The yellow lines on the road?" "Yep! Tommy is the winner!" 

After a few more rounds of that game we switched to 20 Questions! Tubbo started "Got something!" he said, "Is it in the car?" Ranboo asked, "Tubbo nodded his head and put down a finger. "Is it in the back with us?" Purpled asked, Tubbo again nodded and put down another finger. "Is it more than 1 color?" I asked, he shook his head no and put down another finger. 17 more questions later and we had to guess what it was. We found out it was black and it was a piece of clothing. "Is it Tommy's hoodie?" Purpled guesses, "Yeah it is!" Tubbo said.

We had been driving for around an hour now so we took a break and stopped at the gas station to stretch our legs and get food. We walked in and walked around looking for stuff. I got a bag of chips and a coke, Tubbo got a candy bar and a water, Ranboo got a candy bar and a lemonade, and Purpled got chips and a water. We bought our items and walked out of the store. We went back to the car and got in the same seats as last time.

After we finished our chips/candy bars we played Would you Rather. This time Purpled started, "Would you rather be in jail for a year or lose a year of your life?" We thought about and we all said in sync "Lose a year off our life!" Tubbo went next "Would you Rather always be 10 minutes late or always 10 minutes early?" Again we all agreed on 10 minutes early because early is way better that being late. Ranboo went next and asked "Would you Rather give up all drinks except water or give up all foods made on the stove?" "I could never give up coke so bye bye food made on stoves!" I replied, "I would give up all drinks except water." "Me too." Purpled and Tubbo said. I gasped but ended up laughing with the others. My turn was p and I asked "Would you Rather have all the traffic lights turn green when you approach or never have to wait in line again?" "Never have to wait in line again." Tubbo said "Same." Purpled said "Yep same!" Ranboo replied. We all agreed that it was the better option. We played a few more rounds but got bored and just started to talk randomly. I became tired and fell asleep listening to them talk.

(Third person POV)

They were talking when Purpled felt something on his shoulder. He looked over to see Tommy asleep on his shoulder. "Guys look Tommy fell asleep on me!" Purpled whispered so he wouldn't wake him up. They all internally awed at the sight. After awhile Tubbo fell asleep on Purpled too. Next was Ranboo who fell asleep on Tommy. And finally Purpled fell asleep on Tommy. They slept for the rest of the ride like that.

So sorry I didn't post yesterday I was watching all the lore streams and became distracted! Also I am not shipping any of them its just friends falling asleep on each other! Again thank you for all the support! You guys make my day and give me the motivation to keep going! Also in Tubbos lore stream Ranboo was so cute protecting him!!! Anyway Hope you enjoyed! Stay Safe, Eat, Drink, and Sleep! BYE BYE!!