“And there you have it. We have here today the very own Holden Rains played by Chris Cambridge.” Cayla claps along with everyone else in the audience. “How does it feel to have a number one movie In America Chris?” I ran to my room and grabbed my phone. I had a bunch of people tweeting me. One text from Chris:

Chris: We have the Number One movie in a America Eli!

Me: I know I’m watching you on TV now. Try not to say anything about me. I don’t need the questions asked about where I am.

He doesn’t reply, which frustrates me. “Come on Chris, reply.” I said to myself. I go back in the living room. “How did it feel working alongside Elliot?”  Chris smiled, “Great. She’s a wonderful actor and a great girl.” I smile; Chris is so good to me.

Will snorts, “He’s lying.”

What the hell did he just say? “What?” I said.

Will looks at me. “He’s lying. Elliot Roberts is stubborn and she’s mean.”

Where the hell was he getting this from? I am not stubborn or mean.

“You don’t know her.” I defended myself.

He raises a brow at me, “On the contrary I’ve met her and she was not very nice to me.”

I look at him crazy. We’ve met before this? What the fuck is he talking about? I’ve have never seen him until now.

“When?” He goes into the kitchen and stirs the egg yolk.

“India forced me to go to this fashion show she was at in Vegas. I happened to see her after the show was over and she was cussing this guy out and when I looked over at her, she gave me a weird face.”

I gave him the weird face he was probably describing just now. I was trying to recall that day, but nothing comes to mind.

“When was this?”

He shrugs, “Last year, sometime in the fall.”

Oooo. That was a shitty day for me. My mother was on my case about booking another gig somewhere in the jungle, knowing damn well I didn’t want to do that. She said it would broaden my horizon of being a model.

She had cussed me out backstage, saying all this stuff about me not wanting to me a famous and that I can step out of the limelight like that. She could stop my career right there.

Of course I didn’t want her to do that, so I went out on the stage, dressed in some expensive ass outfit and modeled my butt off. I came back, gulped down some vodka and moved on.

“That doesn’t mean just because that one encounter she’s a hateful bitch.” I said. Will shakes his head, “I didn’t say that. I’m just saying, by the looks of her, she was just having a hard time. Stars like that eventually either crack and go crazy, or just fall off the grid.”

 I wanted to slap him, because that’s not true about me. I wasn’t crazy, nor was I going to go crazy. I wasn’t going to fall of the grid either. When my fucking time is up being here, I’m going to come back and shine brighter than before.

Because I am Elliot Fucking Roberts.

“Well I don’t think that’s going to happen to her.” I said.

He gives me a look, but doesn’t say anything.

I join Cayla back on the couch and ignore Will.

“Now tell me Chris, was it awkward to be in those sex scenes with the wild Elliot?” Chris laughs, “No not at all,” He flushes, “We were totally compatible.”