The Time to Fight has Come!

Central Tower-Top Floor-Control Room

The door slides open and the goon along with David and Sam walk in. They head towards a man with platinum shoulder-length hair.

"I brought him."

"Hurry up and unlock the vault."

"Acting so high and mighty..." the goon takes off his mask revealing a tanned man with light pink shoulder-length hair. He has linear purple markings underneath his brown eyes going all the way down to his cheek. He transforms his right arm and puts it David's neck. "You heard him. If you don't want to die, then hurry up and do it."

"R-Right." David says.

"Take him."

"Get out." The two armed guards escorted him and Sam out.

(Y/n)'s POV

The team and I are currently running up the emergency stairs, so we can stop the villains, but without fighting them. Right now we are on the 30th floor.

"This is the 30th floor." Iida pointed out.

Izuku looks at Melissa and asks, "Melissa, what's the top floor?"

"The 200th floor."

"Seriously?" Kaminari stares at her in disbelief.

"We have to climb that much!?" Mineta asked, horrified.

"It's better than running into villains." Yaoyorozu stated. We continued running making our way up to the 40th then 50th floor. Uraraka looks back to see Melissa lagging behind starting to feel worn out from going up all these stairs.

"Melissa, do you want me to use my quirk on you?"

"Thanks, but I'm fine. Save your power for when we really need it." She takes off her heels and catches up with us. We kept ongoing, but stopped when we encountered a shutter blocking our way.

"What should we do? Break it?" Shoto questioned.

"If we do that, then the security system will react, and the villains will notice us." Melissa said.

"Then can't we just go from here?" Mineta goes over to the door behind us about to open it.

"Hold on, Mineta!" Mash calls out to him.

"No!" But it was too late as he slid the handle open and the circle on it turned red.

3rd Person POV

While monitoring everything in the tower, the platinum haired guy heard the monitor next to him beeping, so he glances over. Swordkil hearing the noise runs over to him.

"What?"

"Did a door on the 80th floor open?"

He takes the cigarette out of his mouth, "did you make a mistake scanning each floor?" The man lets out a "tch." When, he sees a bunch of kids running through the floor.

"Let down all the partitions on the 80th floor. Don't let those kids get away." Wolfram orders, and sends his goons to go kill them.

"Roger."

Sion hearing what's going on gives out a little smirk, 'heh. As, if your goons will be enough to take down those kids.' While the alchemist is confident in their abilities, All Might on the other hand was worried.

'Be careful, everyone. Villains are crafty.'

(Y/n)'s POV

"Is there another way to go up?" Shoto urgently asked Melissa.