Special Episode: Save the World with Love

U.A. High holds a special class for those who want to train even during the summer vacation. Today is the first day of that class. I was in the classroom along with Tsuyu, Iida, Uraraka, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Izuku.

"We're running this course with a small number of students, holding it multiple times. This time it's you seven. Just so you know, this will be harder than a regular class. Prepare yourselves." Mr. Aizawa explained.

'No matter how hard it is I'll do my best!' I determinedly thought.

"In this class, you will fight and capture a hypothetical villain."

"It's a really hero-like class!' Izuku and Uraraka cheered, but with one glare from Mr. Aizawa they sat back quiet.

"This should be obvious, but villains commit many different types of crimes. You all will go to the scene of the crime and determine what happened there, whether or not it was caused by a villain, whether or not you should fight, and train you ability to asses the situation and your ability to deal with the situation. You special instructors will be..." the door suddenly slams open.

"I am here coming through the back door!" All Might announces, standing behind us.

"All Might!" Izuku happily stands up.

"You're really muscular today, too! Muscle!" Uraraka cheerfully exclaims. All Might just laughs.

"It's not just All Might. Cementoss, Midnight, and Present Mic will also participate as special instructors. Now, let us begin the training. Everyone meet at Ground Beta." He gestures to the teachers at present.

We all changed into our hero costumes (your costume is on the right) and we meet back up at Ground Beta.

"I see cardboard cutouts of the police." Izuku said.

"This must be where the crime scene is." Iida points out.

"I will tell you the situation at the crime scene. There has been a villain attack at a jewelry store. The employees and customers have been taken hostage and everyone is barricaded inside. The number of villains and hostages is unknown. You all have been asked by the police as pro heroes to come and resolve the incident." Mr. Aizawa said.

Iida raises his hand, "Mr. Aizawa! The teachers inside the store playing the roles of hostages and villai—"

"I will not be answering your question. Verify the situation yourselves and resolve the case."

"Yes sir!"

"Then, let the capture training begin!"

The four of them minus me, Bakugo, and Todoroki peek behind the corner to asses the situation.

"Now, what should we do?" Iida questioned.

"First, we need to see how many villains and hostages there are." Izuku replied. I took a step forward haughtily smirking.

"Good idea. Naturally, sending one of us in there inconspicuously could cause trouble especially Bakugo."

"Hah!? What's that supposed to mean!?" Bakugo angrily shouted at me. But I ignored him.

"Anyway, I suggest letting me send in an Assassin Servant in there to check on things." I proposed to them.

"But wouldn't that also attract attention?" Tsuyu asked. Before Izuku could open his mouth and speak I beat him to it.

"Here's the thing Assassin Servants possess a skill called Presence Concealment which is self-explanatory. It hides their presence as Servant making them great for spying." I explained to them.