My Hero Academia Movie: Two Heroes Part 1

"You guys be careful, okay?" Dad said from the car. We arrive at the airport.

"Don't worry Mr. Kusanagi I'll protect Senpai with my life!" Mash exclaimed, a little too seriously.

I sweat drop at her protective attitude, "it's not that serious... Mash. We're just going overseas."

"I agree with Mash you never know what could happen, so while we should enjoy ourselves we should also be careful." Da Vinci replied.

He turns to Sion, "take good care of them, Sion."

"Don't worry Mr. Kusanagi! As your 'representative' I'll make sure (Y/n) and Mash don't wander off by themselves!" Sion salutes him.

He smiled, "I trust you. Now, you better get going don't want to be late for your flight."

I waved at him, "see you later, dad!"

"You girls have fun now." He says, and drives off.

We head inside the airport with our luggage and checked in. Then, we did all the necessary things we had to do in order to get on the plane to I-Island. With Da Vinci-chan closely following us in her spirit form we boarded our plane. We got inside the plane and proceeded to choose our seats.

"Um... Senpai?" I look behind me to see Mash blushing.

"Is it all right if I sit with you?"

I grin at her, "of course you can sit next to me Mash. Look there are two empty seats over there."

"Then I'll take the seat next to you two. That way we'll be close." Sion point to the seat next to us.

'Can I sit on your lap then, (Y/n)? I won't be able to sit anywhere else.'

'Sure!'

'Yay! Thank you!'

With the seating arrangements being made, we put our bags up and sat down strapping ourselves in. Sitting comfortably in my seat with Da Vinci-chan on my lap the plane begins to take off. I see Mash tightly grip onto her armrest.

"Wow! It's been a while since I've been on a plane ride!" Sion cheerfully exclaimed.

"S-S-Senpai! May I hold your hand please!? I'm starting to get nervous!" Mash nervously yells, alerting the other passengers.

"Sure! Just keep your voice down." I scolded her.

"S-sorry!" She blushes in embarrassment. I gently take her hand. "Thank you... Senpai."

"No problem. It has been a while you have been on a plane. So, it's natural to feel nervous when going back on a plane." I said, comforting her.

"Yes. I haven't been outside of Japan for a while and the places we did go to are registered in New Chaldea, so I'm feeling nervous about going to a new area." She honestly said.

Sion nods her head in agreement, "Yeah I agree with you. I haven't been outside the Wandering Sea since ages! So, I understand feeling nervous going into uncharted territory, but with you guys here I have a feeling everything's going to be fine! Oh! I did some research on I-Island the place we're going! Want to know?"

"The perfect hanging spots... sure!"

"About I-Island it's an artificial moving island and most of it is built out of iron. It has cities separated by four bodies of water and foliage. But get this! They have beautiful beaches, Great Lakes, shopping areas, and tons of restaurants!" Sion explained.

I clasp my hands together, "amazing!"

'Well that good! Seems like there a ton of places to spend time at! I suggest we go to the beach!' Da Vinci-chan excitedly yells.