Compensatory Free Day of Rest

Me and Mash walk out of the infirmary and spot Uraraka trying to comfort a broken and flustered Izuku. I blushed as I remembered my friends walking in on me half naked.

"H-h-h-hello I-I-Izuku." I manage to stutter out.

"(Y-Y-Y/n-n-n-n)!" Izuku squeaks out. I walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Izuku, Uraraka. I'm sorry you had to see me like that earlier." I said.

"I-I-It's alright. We should've knocked first." He shyly looks up at me with a shaky smile.

"Don't sweat it, (Y/n)! It's not your fault!" Uraraka exclaims, giving me a thumbs up.

"That's reassuring."

"U-um." Mash started to speak. Uraraka looks behind me and spots Mash blushing at them fiddling with her fingers.

"Oh yeah!" I push the shy girl in front of Izuku and Uraraka.

"Uraraka meet Mash! She's the first person I met abroad and we've been best friends ever since! Not to mention she is also a skilled fighter and one of my Servants!" I praised.

"My name is Mash Kyrielight! It's um... nice to meet you, Uraraka!" She bows.

"It's nice to meet you, Mash! Any friend of (Y/n) is a friend of mine!" Uraraka grins.

Mash gives her a smile, "it's nice to meet you too! I hope we can get along!"

"I think we'll be best friends in no time!" She happily exclaimed. We all start walking, but the three are going back to the stands while I have to head to the arena for the award show. I just noticed that it was only Izuku and Uraraka here and no Iida, so I decide to ask Izuku where is he.

"Izuku, where is Iida? I just noticed he's not with you guys." I questioned.

"Iida... his brother was attacked by a villain, so he had to leave." He said.

"I see... I hope he's doing okay." I said, concerned.

"Anyways, what happened in the last fight while I was out? Who won? Bakugo or Todoroki?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Bakugo won, but he is not to happy about it." Mash answered.

"Eh? That's weird I thought he would be bragging and screaming to the world that he won." I said, surprised.

"That's because Todoroki wasn't fighting to the fullest like he did in all of his fights. It looks like he just gave up and allowed Bakugo to win." Uraraka said.

"I see..." I look away, not saying anything. We made it to the arena.

"Good luck, (Y/n)! You'll need it when dealing with Bakugo!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Thanks. I'm going to need it." I sighed.

'I don't even want to imagine the look on his face when I get out there.' I thought, sweatdropping.

"Congratulations on third place (Y/n)! You deserve it." Izuku smiles at me.

"Thanks, Izuku."

'Though I feel like you deserve it more.'

"We'll see you later, Senpai!" Mash smiled.

"You too." I said, and we parted ways.

3rd Person POV

Fireworks are being displayed and the crowd is cheering on the winners as every class gather at the arena for the ceremony.

"Now let's move on to... The Awards Ceremony!" Midnight shouts.