Todoroki vs. Midoriya

Right before the start...

"Have the two of them started yet?" Uraraka asked.

"Ura..." Iida was about to answer, but gaped in shock along with Tokoyami when they saw her face.

"I gotta see this." She said, her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"What the heck happened to your eyes out there?! Hurry up and go back to Recovery Girl!!" Iida yelled.

"This isn't what I went there for. This is something else." she wipes her eyes.

"Something else?! That seems awfully troublesome."

"Rather than lament over what can't be changed, one should take inspiration from their battles." Tokoyami said.

"Yeah. What's Deku going to do about that ice?" She questioned.

Mordred chimed in, "Hey Roundface."

'Roundface?! Is that my new nickname?!'

"Mordred please be respectful towards Uraraka!" Iida exclaimed, doing his usual robot hand gestures.

"Sorry about that just not familiar with your names. Anyways, do you know where master and Nero went thought you'd know since they went to check on you." The knight asked.

"I thought they went back here, but I guess not." Uraraka said.

"If they don't hurry up they're going to miss the match." Iida replies.

"They probably went to get some food." Mordred suggested.

"Did the match already start?" Nero asks, walking up and taking a seat with her master in tow.

Mordred grins, "hey Nero, master! What took you guys so long? Went to get some food?"

Nero shook her head, "something important happened that took our time."

"Important?" Uraraka questioned.

Iida notices (Y/n) looking down frowning, "is everything alright (Y/n)? You're looking pretty down."

"Hm? Oh. I'm fine Iida thanks for asking." She gives him a small smile.

"Of course! It is what friends do."

"Yo what happened down there? It's been a long time since master was this angry." Mordred asks Nero.

"I'll tell you later." Nero replied.

"(Y/n) quick question you have known Deku and Todoroki for a long time yes? Who do you think will win?" Uraraka asked.

"Hmm... I honestly don't know. They are both powerful in their own way with Izuku and his superpower and Todoroki with his half cold and half hot quirk. The problem is whenever Izuku uses his quirk he gets injured and if Todoroki overuses his ice quirk he'll suffer from frostbite and he will never use his fire quirk. As long as Izuku is smart when using his quirk I'll think he will be fine." I explained to her.

'It's Todoroki who I am worried about.' I thought.

"So it's not going to be an easy fight." Uraraka said.

'The first thing he'll try to do is try and freeze me! And it'll be bad news if I let him hit me with that power full force. So the second he starts...'

Todoroki with his left foot sends an ice attack towards Midoriya.

'I have to strike back!! Please let it be enough!'

He destroys the ice with Delaware Smash sending the ice flying and causing Todoroki to make a block of ice around, so he wouldn't blown out of bounds.