Valentine's Chocolate: Van Gogh

"...."

"...."

"....."

"......"

Van Gogh opens her eyes, "no matter what... is it really impossible...?"

"It's impossible..." I seriously replied. I look at the dagger sitting in front of her, "with this..." Van Gogh edges closer to me.

"With the edge part..." I continued.

Her eyes flare up, "do not hold back! Fast! And with this bowl here mix it here and marinate it and enjoy it!"

"Why?" I asked.

"Ah! That's because to prove my seriousness and sincerity I should do at least 1 self harm like a Gogh-style, making it as the theme of the dish, since we Servants are always being damaged physically and mentally and Master-sama has to command us, so to make it looks like Gogh also want to have that burden. But, in reality Gogh just want to get cut off from Master, and on top of that I want you to eat, I want to take this chance to satisfy this blasphemous pleasure! Ah, sorry, forget what I just said, anyway, giving chocolates during the day of Valentine was also a thing when Gogh was alive during the British era, and n-n-n-not like as the Day of Lovers, but just girls gifting chocolates an re-arrange Japanese style." Gogh-chan rapidly said.

"Calm down." I bluntly said. She transforms into her second Ascension and quietly sat down on the floor.

"Yes

"Yes..."

I glanced at the salad and the drawing right next to it and asks, "are you giving me that?"

She giggles, "yes... ehehe... the drawing that I been daily doing it, and I kinda feel like I would be pushing Master-sama to accept it, so... that's why, I told people in the kitchen, if they could teach me the cooking of my hometown. Even so, as someone who takes over the name of Gogh, I couldn't just give you a drawing as a daily appreciation... that's how while I was worried about this, a Saintess gave me a guidance and while I was mixing my things my depraved side came out and... this is how it ended in this sort of chaos... hehehe... death penalty..."

"I'm happy!"

"R-really!? Then please hurry up and do it quickly!"

"No, I will just take the salad and the drawing!" I quickly replied.

"eh, what!? Not even a gap to discuss about it! Then... at least take this... ehehe, eheheheh..." Gogh-chan nervously smiles. Using the spoon I was provided I took a bite of salad. Despite the chocolates being mixed in there it tastes really good.

"Ahh, the choco and the olive oil strangely fit together!" I happily told her.

She nervously smiles, "Hehehe

She nervously smiles, "Hehehe... I heard that every year this day is a day that Master-sama usually gets a stomachache, so... I thought it was fine to do something easy to eat like this, and my real target was to increase your love points toward me... Gogh-tactician!"

"Thank you, Gogh-chan!" I smile at her, and took another bite out of my salad.

She grins, "ehehe... you are welcome....." then her face became twisted, "it is not enough..."

"Hm?" I stop eating and look up at her confused.

Gogh-chan immediately stands up, "Master-sama, this is not enough! Just with food and the drawing is not enough to show off Gogh's loyalty!"

The smile on my face froze, 'I have a horrible feeling about this.' She goes back to her second Ascension.

"In any case, a surprise present event! 100 Gogh-jokes non-stop!" A sudden explosion appears behind her.

"Gyaaa—"

"Gogh-flowering!"

"Gogh-flowering!"

She trembles, "Gogh-earthquake!"

She moves side-to-side, "Gogh-repetitions!"

She made clones of herself, "Gogh-clones!"

She spins around, "Gogh-disturbance!"

She destroys herself, "Gogh-destruction!"

Her two clones came back to her, "Gogh-melted! I can keep going, ehehehehe!"

"S-someone help meee..." I pleaded, as I kept listening to her jokes.

Valentine's chocolate from Van Gogh.

"Eat me (literally)"

"No way."

The thing that held Gogh back before her last step to her final decision of self-sacrificing. It's a delicious vegetable marinade, a marriage of olives and cacao's aroma. Garnished with an etude which incorporated the Saintess who watched over her into the scenery of the Mediterranean Sea that her own Spirit Origin longed for. Regarding the aspect of having some madness mixed in, it's often the case with Foreigners. You don't need to worry about it.