An Old Spider Spins Webs of Memory Section 1: A Little City's Tiny War

The Picture on top is not mine!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Everyone has regrets. 'If it only could be like this.' 'If only I'd done that.' Nobody makes it through life without having thoughts at least once. Given that failure is an inevitable part of life, there is no sense dwelling on it. But of course, dwell we do, don't we! Yours truly is no exception! So for today, I would like to spin you a story of regret. It's all well and good to have regrets.

But if you try to rid yourself of them, there will be hell to pay like you cannot even begin to fathom. That's the sort of comical fable I have in mind for us today! Ah, this does bring back memories, doesn't it, Master! That's right, it's me! James Moriarty, everyone's favorite old man from an alternate dimension. Huh? You want me to take this more seriously? All right, if you insist. My name is James Moriarty. I am also known variously as the Napoleon of crime and the Old Spider.

And now, I am your Servant. So, now that's out of the way, you are officially invited on a fun little pleasure trip! Don't worry, the risk of losing your life is almost completely negligible! Just sit back, relax, and enjoy this stroll down Regret Lane! Waaahahahahahah!"

(Y/n)'s POV

When, I came to I realized I was in a different place that was not Chaldea.

"Did I just get forcefully Rayshifted again!?" I yell out. I then glance around the place I was in.

 I then glance around the place I was in

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What is this place?"

"GOOD MORNING!" Moriarty pops up wearing a suit with his unusually down.

"Not so loooud!" I cover my ears.

"Oh, I do beg your pardon! Hello and good day! I'm glad to see you in good health, (Y/n). I can see, though, that you are wondering where you are. I'll come right to the point then! We are lost in this Rayshift, you and I! We have no way to ask for help, nor any means to receive it. That is to say, we are now on a stealth mission, and all weapons and equipment must be procured on-site!" He announces.

"Where have I heard this before..." I trailed off.

He smirks, "indeed. We now face the same harsh circumstances as an MI6 covert operative. I've heard of wholesale delegation, but this is ridiculous. But worry not, Master. I know this world, and I recognize the time period in which we find ourselves in.

Fate (Boku No Hero Academia x Reader) (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें