Party Gone Wrong!

"A-Amazing! He cleared it in 3 seconds! First place!"

Achilles proudly stands at the top smirking, "yeah! There's no one faster than me!" He jumps down heading towards his Master.

"How did you like that, Master?"

"Good job, Achilles!" (Y/n) praised, affectionately patting him on the head. Achilles smiles, a pink, bubbly aura in the background as she head pats him.

'Master's head pats are the best!'

(Y/n)'s POV

I smugly glance over at the angry Bakugo with a look of 'that's right I beat your score and took first place. What are you going do about it?'

"EHH!?" Bakugo jumps down from the stage and violently walks over to me.

"WHO SAID YOU CAN USE YOUR SERVANTS!? HUH!?" He got up in my face.

"Weell. Since, summoning is part of 'quirk' I summoned the fastest hero in history that can kick your ass. And that is Achilles." I casually said.

"You and me, Shitty Mage. One more time. And don't use any of your servants either!" Bakugo competitively said, glaring at me.

I shrug my shoulders, "sure. Whatever you say. But let Izuku have a turn." I then turn my attention back to Rider and smiled.

"Thank you for the help Achilles. I really appreciate it."

He smirks, "no problem Master. Call me again if something even more exciting comes up." And he disappeared back to New Chaldea. We made our way back to the stands. I put my hand on Izuku's shoulder and gave him an encouraging smile.

"You can do it Izuku!"

Izuku returns the smile, "thanks (Y/n)!"

"Now, we've got another challenger coming in at the spur of the moment! Just what kind of results will he get? Will it be better than the other challenger?" We see Izuku power up using Full Cowling.

"Villain Attack! Ready... go!"

Izuku rapidly move up the mountain. He punches the first robot he sees and moves on to the next one. One by one, he destroys all of them at a fast pace.

"This one is amazing, too! Sixteen seconds! Second place!" My friends and I applaud along with the audience.

'You go Izuku!'

"Ahhh, so close!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"You were amazing, Midoriya!" Mash praised while holding Fou close to her.

"Fou!" He nods his head in approval.

"That was amazing, Midoriya." Iida said, smiling.

"I didn't think I'd be able to get so close to Kacchan's time. Though—" Izuku looks at me smiling, "(Y/n) did really well! Achilles even managed to beat—"

"The hell!? Impossible! I'll go again and blow you both away!" Bakugo angrily screamed, causing Izuku to tense up. We heard a blast coming from below. We all look down to see Shoto crouching down using his ice.

"It's Shoto!" I happily said.

"Wow! Wow! Wow!" He froze almost the entire mountain. "F-Fourteen seconds! He's jumped to the top!" The audience applauded.