Todoroki Vs. Bakugo

Midoriya sadly watched his injured and unconscious best friend being taken away to the infirmary with Mash tagging along.

"Deku, let's go visit (Y/n)!" Uraraka exclaimed, standing up from her feet.

"Yeah! She'll appreciate us being by her side! Nero, Mordred do you guys want to come?" Midoriya asked, also standing up.

"As much as I like the sound of visiting Master I'm going have to say no." Mordred said.

"I'm also going to have say no." Nero said, shocking him and Uraraka.

"But why! Don't you want to check on your master and see how she is doing!?" Uraraka questioned.

Mordred's face became serious, "it's not that. First of all, Master is currently unconscious from using up her magical energy. Secondly, I doubt that when she wakes up she will want to see anyone since she lost. She'll need some alone time, so give her some space Deku and Round Face."

He looks down feeling conflicted. It's not that he didn't understand what the knight was saying he did, but he was scared. He didn't want (Y/n) to be alone when she wakes up he wants to hold her hand and comfort her like she did to him. Midoriya wants desperately to be by her side and doesn't want her to revert how she used to be when (Y/n) came back overseas. However, when he was bullied for being quirkless there were days when he wanted to be alone and not to speak to his mother and (Y/n). All he needed was alone time and figures that is what (Y/n) needs.

"It's fine, Uraraka." Midoriya speaks up.

"Deku?" She looks at him.

The said boy smiles at her, "(Y/n) is a strong person, so she'll be fine. It would be better to visit her after the Sports Festival is over."

Uraraka looks at her friend for a moment then smiles, "if you say so Deku! Wait for us (Y/n)!"

Nero glances around looking for a certain king, "where is King Gilgamesh?"

"Huh? Don't tell me Goldie disappeared!" Mordred exclaimed.

"IT'S FINALLY THE LAST BATTLE! THE BEST OF CLASS 1-A! WILL BE DECIDED HERE! THE FINALS!! TODOROKI VS BAKUGO! READY! BEGIN!!"

Todoroki places both of his hands on the ground and and a giant chunk of ice came out straight towards Bakugo.

"An ultimate was used from the start! Looks like he doesn't want to fight Bakugo in the long run! The champion will be victorious in just a short while!"

'It's not as powerful as during his fight with Sero!' Midoriya thought.

"While he dodge his attack..."

'He'll be prepared for the next one!' Bakugo simply blasts away the ice.

"By using a defensive explosion to create an ice block and sneaking around by digging around the ice! What a peculiar trick!"

'Because of his strong personality, his attacks...'

Todoroki reaches his left arm out to do another ice attack, but Bakugo evades and uses a mid-air explosion to jump over him and his shirt and a fistful of his hair.

'WERE ALL NOTHING BUT SHOW.' Bakugo thought.

"He dodge the attack from the left and grabbed Todoroki! He's good..." Midoriya said.

"DON'T! LOOK DOWN ON ME! YOU LITTLE MAGGOT!" He throws Todoroki.

He places his left hand down and creates an ice wave surfing on it avoiding going out of bounds.

"HE USED HIS WALL OF ICE TO PREVENT HIMSELF FROM FALLING OUT OF THE ARENA! THIS BATTLE IS GETTING INTERESTING!"

Bakugo in the air lunges at him trying to attack again, but Todoroki dodges and grabs his forearm.

Endeavor smirks, "use it."

However, instead of using his fire he tosses Bakugo away from him.

He heavily glares at him, "Is my power not enough for you to use it!?"

"He purposely caught the left side of Todoroki and grasp the timing of his explosion... Bakugo did some research of his own." Aizawa said.

Present Mic chuckles, "Hoho."

"Todoroki's move isn't bad at all, but... his attacks were too straightforward. Compared to Midoriya, his condition is falling apart slowly." He continued.

"YOU'LL REGRET MAKING A FOOL OF ME! I'LL FREAKING KILL YOU!! I'M TAKING THE FIRST TO END ALL FIRSTS! THERE'S NO POINT IN WINNING AGAINST SOME HALF-ASSED PUNK! NO POINT IF I CAN'T DO BETTER THAN DEKU!! SO IF YOU'RE NOT TRYING TO WIN, GET THE HELL OUTTA MY FACE!! WHY'RE YOU EVEN HERE, YOU BASTARD?!" Bakugo shouted, enraged.

'Because I wanna be a hero. I'm sorry, Bakugo. Since I fought Midoriya, I just don't know... what should I do... whether or not what I am doing is right...'

"It was during that moment... I forgot all about you..."

'I'm not sure about anything anymore.' Todoroki thought. While he was unsure about what to do, Bakugo is in the air explosions coming out his hands. Todoroki's eyes widen as he doesn't know what he should do.

Midoriya stands up from his seat, "COME ON, DON'T GIVE UP! (Y/N) WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO GIVE UP!!"

'That nerd!! That's it! Yeah, that's it!! If you're gonna fight me... FIGHT TO WIN! COME AT ME... WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!!' Using his explosions Bakugo heads towards him in a circular motion. Todoroki remembering everything that has happened uses his flames from his left arm. However, as Bakugo was getting closer he extinguishes them.

"HOWITZER IMPACT!!" A huge explosion came out from his attack and surrounds the arena.

"Bakugo's taken that massive firepower he showed in his fight against Uraraka and added some spin and oomph to it to become a human artillery shell! But Todoroki doesn't seem to have fired off that heat blast he showed us when fighting Midoriya. In the end, he..."

When the smoke cleared, Bakugo laying on his stomach eyes widen at what he saw, "huh?"

'He snuffed out his flames.'

Todoroki was laying on broken chunks of ice unconscious. Feeling frustrated he runs to him and tightly grabs his shirt.

"Hey... st... STOP MESSING AROUND!! NOT LIKE THIS! NOT LI..." he was knocked unconscious by Midnight's quirk.

"Todoroki is out of bounds!! So... Bakugo is the winner!!" Midnight yells.

"AND THAT CONCLUDES OUR CONTEST! THE FIRST YEAR WINNER OF U.A.'S SPORTS FESTIVAL IS.. KATSUKI BAKUGO OF CLASS A!!!"