Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT

Start from the beginning

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures..." Stiles said earnestly and Allison nodded, "Oh... Great."

"Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Scott asked and Allison shook her head. "Not really, but Stiles was right about the murderers." She said making Stiles pump his fist in victory, "Yes!" He whispered. "It calls the Kanima a 'weapon of vengeance'. There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village." Allison explained.

"All right, see? So, maybe it's not all that bad." Stiles said before Allison could finish, "Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to." She said as she opens a book, trying to look inconspicuous.

"All bad. All very, very bad."

"Here's the thing, though. The Kanima's actually supposed to be a Werewolf, but it can't be-" Allison explained but stopped when the library went to put a book up.

"Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it." Scott read out loud, "Okay, if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy, I could've told you that myself." Stiles said. "What if... it has something to do with his parents? His real parents?" Allison suggested and Scott shrugged, "Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them?" He asked. "Lydia might." Stiles said making Scott look at him.

"What if she doesn't know anything?" Scott said and Allison shrugged slightly, "Well, he doesn't have a restraining order against me, so I'll talk to him myself." Allison said and Scott nodded.

"Okay, what do I do?" Scott asked making Allison looked at him with raised eyebrows, "You have a make-up exam, remember?" She said making him look over at Stiles who nodded in agreement making Scott sigh and look back at Allison. "If he does anything, you run the other way." Scott said and Allison nodded slightly, "I can take care of myself." She said.

"Allison, if you get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test, someone's going to need to take care of me. If he does anything-" Scott said and Allison raised her eyebrows, "Like?" She asked. "Anything weird, or bizarre- anything."

"Anything evil." Stiles said sticking his head through the shelves, almost hitting his forehead in the process. Allison raised her eyebrows before pushing Stiles's head back through the shelves making a few books fall in the process. Which made him quickly scrambled to catch them.

After they've all left, over at the end of the bookshelf, Azalea looked up from a book she was reading. She glanced back slightly and smirked before closing the book, and putting it up.

🦎

"I just-I just hope your dad has been teaching you moves to protect yourself." Jackson said as he dragged his clawed hand down Allison's neck elbow he had her pressed up against the wall of the locker room. "Actually, he has." She said before pushing his arm away, grabbing his neck but he just pushed her to the ground, landing on top of her.

All of the sudden someone let out a low whistle making them look over to see Azalea leaning against the door. "Well isn't this a sight, I did not want to see." She said and Jackson seemed to snap out of whatever mind control he was in, "Allison? Azalea? What are you doing here?" He asked as he got off of Allison.

"You might want to get up and put some clothes on because I can wear certain Werewolf running down the hallway. And let me tell us, this does not look right." She said and a second later the door opened. Scott ran in to find Allison sitting against the wall and Jackson putting on a pair of shorts.

"I-I'm fine. I'm fine. Scott, I'm fine! Scott!" Allison yelled as Scott ran forward, pushing Jackson into the packers making some of the lockers fall back. "This is gonna be fun." Azalea muttered as she leaned back against the wall while Jackson looked up at Scott in anger.